Samoa v Tonga

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Samoa v Tonga

Post by josie andrews »

archiekeith wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:33 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:56 am
archiekeith wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:03 am
If that's your opinion then that's your opinion. However to express an opinion of "I don't like the lad" per se seems in bad taste to me. That's my opinion so that's ok then😜
Why is it in bad taste? I don’t like Leeds or Castleford what is the difference?

He played for England on Saturday & I supported him because of that doesn’t mean I have to like him. There are plenty people I don’t like! Is that bad taste. Don’t you dare challenge me on my preferences of what I like or don’t like! And don’t bring my name up in your petty sly digs.
Get off your high horse. Your the one making threats. Nothing sly about my poststhere my open honest opinions not at all sly anyway I've obviously caught a raw nerve so before you ban me I quit bye bye.
I’m not banning you! And I’m not on any high horse. I responded to the remarks you made about me!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

archiekeith wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:03 am
If that's your opinion then that's your opinion. However to express an opinion of "I don't like the lad" per se seems in bad taste to me. That's my opinion so that's ok then😜
Why is it in bad taste? I don’t like Leeds or Castleford what is the difference?

He played for England on Saturday & I supported him because of that doesn’t mean I have to like him. There are plenty people I don’t like! Is that bad taste. Don’t you dare challenge me on my preferences of what I like or don’t like! And don’t bring my name up in your petty sly digs.
Get off your high horse. Your the one making threats. Nothing sly about my poststhere my open honest opinions not at all sly anyway I've obviously caught a raw nerve so before you ban me I quit bye bye.
Well, that escalated quickly! :o :D :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:24 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:19 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:47 am

I’m glad Samoa won because Kristian Wolfe is the coach 😂😂
My thoughts exactly, Josie. I wasn't that bothered who won until his face appeared on the screen.
Mine too,always comes across as an Australian Daryl Powell
Haha! Brilliant description!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm sure it's not just me, but I like a coach who can crack a smile when a great try is scored, instead of sitting looking ashen-faced.

Well, thinking more of Waney there; can't claim Matt Parish seems much of a fun guy! :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:17 pm

Can’t see where I threatened him Mike 🤔
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:25 am I'm sure it's not just me, but I like a coach who can crack a smile when a great try is scored, instead of sitting looking ashen-faced.

Well, thinking more of Waney there; can't claim Matt Parish seems much of a fun guy! :)
I did see him smile on Sunday 😊

Matt Peet is very serious during a game but a fun guy after 😀
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:24 am
Me neither.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

moto748 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:25 am I'm sure it's not just me, but I like a coach who can crack a smile when a great try is scored, instead of sitting looking ashen-faced.

I like coaches that win trophies 😀
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Me neither.
Thank you 😊
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:20 pm
Mike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Can’t see where I threatened him Mike
Me neither.
Thank you 😊
"Don't you dare ............. " Isn't that a veiled threat, a n intimidatory remark no less. By the way I never challenged you I mealy expressed my opinion on your remark It was neither sly or underhanded but open and honest re MY feelings ( not yours). Indeed I asked you why you held the opinion you have. All in all it was a question not a challenge per se.It was you who took unbridge which resulted in Your challenge to me ie in the form of a veiled intimidatory remark it seems to me that you don't know what you say in this instance and don't say what you in fact know I this instance hence your appreciation and I suggest relief of Mike's agreement with you that no threat was made. I've explained here MY opinions for what they're worth and for the harmony of other posters ( and relief of their boredom) this is my last comment