England Vs Samoa

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Re: England Vs Samoa

Post by medlocke »

And Williams has bolloxed it up
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wintergreen wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:19 pm Wane has to take this one I'm afraid.

With Radley at 9 England look a massive threat.

With McIllorum there.................well.

It was working and Wane put him back on!
Really? so the really costly defensive errors are nothing to so with it? Just Wanes team pick.

Semi final rugby and Watkins dropped the ball on a certain try. Dom Young dropped a simple catch, Radley gave a hospital pass which got intercepted.

None of these players have played badly but in test rugby errors like that are costly.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Whatever happens Australia will thrash whichever side gets through I fear
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:25 pm
Wintergreen wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:19 pm Wane has to take this one I'm afraid.

With Radley at 9 England look a massive threat.

With McIllorum there.................well.

It was working and Wane put him back on!
Really? so the really costly defensive errors are nothing to so with it? Just Wanes team pick.

Semi final rugby and Watkins dropped the ball on a certain try. Dom Young dropped a simple catch, Radley gave a hospital pass which got intercepted.

None of these players have played badly but in test rugby errors like that are costly.
His game management.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Always felt this would be a tough,tough game best side won
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Two unforced errors in your own half during golden point is criminal.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm Always felt this would be a tough,tough game best side won
Frankly if you took away the NRL players from the England team, we would have lost by 50.

Worrying for RL in this country and something to ponder the next time the RFL reduce the salary cap in real terms whilst pandering to Castleford and Hull KR.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm Two unforced errors in your own half during golden point is criminal.
Its dumb. Once you hit you 40 meter line you kick it attempting a 40 20. Samoa were gone but 2 mistakes in gp and bang its over
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm Two unforced errors in your own half during golden point is criminal.
Agreed,very very poor for me though this is down purely to England not having any sort of test along the way was always going to come unstuck at some point.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wintergreen wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:35 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm Always felt this would be a tough,tough game best side won
Frankly if you took away the NRL players from the England team, we would have lost by 50.

Worrying for RL in this country and something to ponder the next time the RFL reduce the salary cap in real terms whilst pandering to Castleford and Hull KR.
Once again I agree