Victor Radley and James Bentley investigated after alleged incident in Manchester

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: Victor Radley and James Bentley investigated after alleged incident in Manchester

Post by fozzieskem »

Clearly mr mouth met his match what an absolute tart Bentley is.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Victor Radley and James Bentley investigated after alleged incident in Manchester

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I don't think BBC can be faulted for the extent they have covered this RL World Cup in all it's formats . Whether you point the finger at the quality of the coverage is a personal choice IMO the coverage has been extensive . BBC didn't have to run very fast to beat Sky and Premier Sports in the race to cover it and the number of formats that took place .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

What was Bentley doing at England’s hotel anyway? And calling Bentley an ace is not what comes to my mind when talking about Bentley!!

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/rugb ... y-25515007?
utm_source=leeds_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=rugby_league_lve_newsletter&utm_medium=email

Leeds Rhinos ace James Bentley involved in alleged punch-up with England's Victor Radley

A stunning report has emerged detailing a bust up between the pair.

The explosive story alleges that the pair were involved in a 'physical altercation' in Worsley, where the England national team's hotel has been located during the tournament. The report goes on to claim that two other England players were involved in what appears to have been a chaotic night in the aftermath of the defeat. It's claimed that Samoan players, who were staying in the same hotel, were woken up in the middle of the night by people knocking on their room doors. It's alleged that members of the England team were the culprits.

As for Bentley, it's said that officials threatened to call the police on Bentley but then returned, which is when the incident with Radley is said to have taken place.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

No coverage of the Semi Final on the evening news ???

Maybe not but they did show the the whole game live and the whole tournament in some shape or form . We need to be pointing the finger at ourselves (Superleague. RFL . RLWC etc.) When it comes to lack of Rugby League promotion before we ever dare point the finger at anyone else IMO

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:01 am What was Bentley doing at England’s hotel anyway? And calling Bentley an ace is not what comes to my mind when talking about Bentley!!

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/rugb ... y-25515007?
utm_source=leeds_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=rugby_league_lve_newsletter&utm_medium=email

Leeds Rhinos ace James Bentley involved in alleged punch-up with England's Victor Radley

A stunning report has emerged detailing a bust up between the pair.

The explosive story alleges that the pair were involved in a 'physical altercation' in Worsley, where the England national team's hotel has been located during the tournament. The report goes on to claim that two other England players were involved in what appears to have been a chaotic night in the aftermath of the defeat. It's claimed that Samoan players, who were staying in the same hotel, were woken up in the middle of the night by people knocking on their room doors. It's alleged that members of the England team were the culprits.

As for Bentley, it's said that officials threatened to call the police on Bentley but then returned, which is when the incident with Radley is said to have taken place.
Apparently one of the England team invited him but not sure who im assuming one of the leeds contingent i cant imagine Wane taking too kindly to being confronted for sure
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
up the junction

Re: bentley in fall out with wane

Post by up the junction »

stevo38 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:05 pm apparantly james bentley has had fall out with shaun wane .radley has stood up to bentley and head butted him
Well this news has cheered me Up massively after us losing the semi .
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i'm surprise Waney didnt put him on his arse :). Pretty sure it was Waney that put Brendan Hill on his arse after a John Player final in the late 80's, and that would have taken some doing :)
Sutty

Re: bentley in fall out with wane

Post by Sutty »

stevo38 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:08 pm 315595141_450902803855644_6917618909290868422_n.jpg
As if Radley hadn't made a good enough impression already, he then goes and elevates to almost god like status by putting a horrible little grub on his backside :lol: :lol:

Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I’m a believer you should be a different person on the field as they play a hard competitive game but that should but left on the field at the full time whistle.
Bentley has proved he’s a sh*thouse on and off the field.
You shouldn’t condone this kind of thing but how Bentley is he probably deserved it.
Credit to Radley as well, pleading his alliance to England and then sticking up for his coach. It shows the respect Radley gives to them
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:24 pm I’m a believer you should be a different person on the field as they play a hard competitive game but that should but left on the field at the full time whistle.
Bentley has proved he’s a sh*thouse on and off the field.
You shouldn’t condone this kind of thing but how Bentley is he probably deserved it.
Credit to Radley as well, pleading his alliance to England and then sticking up for his coach. It shows the respect Radley gives to them
My thoughts exactly barney
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE