new prop

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: new prop

Post by Firestarter »

Im happy with the squad but we wint win nowt if cust or smith get injured…… we definately need a backup half of some capacity…… field is definitely not the answer……. Really not arsed if we dont get another prop as i think havard will be immense this season…… i agree that bateman will be hard to replace and wasnt happy we let oli go
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:58 am Im happy with the squad but we wint win nowt if cust or smith get injured…… we definately need a backup half of some capacity…… field is definitely not the answer……. Really not arsed if we dont get another prop as i think havard will be immense this season…… i agree that bateman will be hard to replace and wasnt happy we let oli go
You’re bang on about smith and Cust lose them and then Wigan struggle in no way shape or form is either French or field a halfback,both are wonderful players just not there.

Havard is coming along nicely as you say as for Bateman I think we fans will realise what he brought to the side when he’s gone.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

rumours mago going featherstone
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Along with Gigot on twitter.
Plenty rumours re JWH or Frizzel heading our way.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

stevo38 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:08 pm rumours mago going featherstone
Just seen that on twitter, Ive not heard anything about Mago since the Wakefield interest, but its only going to add to the “new prop” rumours. I still cant comprehend us signing JWH but would absolutely love it if its true.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Matthew shaw is saying neither of those players are going to Fev… interesting
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Dan2266 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:25 pm Matthew shaw is saying neither of those players are going to Fev… interesting
I mean the guys justification on twitter was “ heard enough rumours “ may as well go on Facebook and see what people are saying on there. Doesn’t fill anyone with confidence 😂😂