Small update on the rumours

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
widdenoldboy

Re: Small update on the rumours

Post by widdenoldboy »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:58 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:37 pm I’m sick of the bickering, "it was me", "no it was me", "no it was him"!

Stop it the pair of you or I will lock this thread.

Can see it’s off season & coming up to Christmas. Everyone is fed up & moaning about everything & everybody!

Can’t wait for the season to start!

Bah humbug 🤦🏽‍♀️
It's not just in the off season josie. It's all year round. I enjoy reading Dan's posts as he seems to have a lot more information than I do and he seems to more often than not get it right. Weather he outright names someone or not, he isn't totally vague all the time. It's tedious to see him getting slated left right and centre. I dont understand why other posters get so upset. If they don't think it's all true, just take it with a pinch of salt. I'm surprised he's put up with it so much to be honest. I just hope it doesn't put him off posting

Cheers Dan. Keep it up
+1

One of the reasons I joined the forum was for the speculation and banter - keep posting (and that goes to one and all!!!!!)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:58 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:37 pm I’m sick of the bickering, "it was me", "no it was me", "no it was him"!

Stop it the pair of you or I will lock this thread.

Can see it’s off season & coming up to Christmas. Everyone is fed up & moaning about everything & everybody!

Can’t wait for the season to start!

Bah humbug 🤦🏽‍♀️
It's not just in the off season josie. It's all year round. I enjoy reading Dan's posts as he seems to have a lot more information than I do and he seems to more often than not get it right. Weather he outright names someone or not, he isn't totally vague all the time. It's tedious to see him getting slated left right and centre. I dont understand why other posters get so upset. If they don't think it's all true, just take it with a pinch of salt. I'm surprised he's put up with it so much to be honest. I just hope it doesn't put him off posting

Cheers Dan. Keep it up
I agree, it’s just annoying when positive posters get questioned all the time.

We got rid of several posters who’s sole mission was to derail threads or posters! I don’t want the site to go back to the bad old days.

Keep on posting Dan 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Pitchforks are out tonight 😤
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I'm ok with Dan posting his rumours.
This is a "Rumours" column. So the idea is to post rumours here!
Keep on posting Dan, Good man!
mjdodge13

Post by mjdodge13 »

Half the time I only read threads if Dan has posted…..your info is appreciated!
Forever Warrior

Post by Forever Warrior »

The Rumour Mill is for rumours and Dan contributes some good stuff. It’s up to individuals how they treat them. Carry on Dan. 👍
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Anyway Dan, are you going to give us a small update on the small update :D
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Thats the very reason i stopped posting I got so much flak, I just keep info to a small group of friends now.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

According to Rogues on rlfans

Three, possibly four players to leave, Bateman, a reserve/ 1st team squad player, a 1st team regular and possibly another one (that would be a shock I don't think it'll happen)
One or two top class players to come in, talks already underway. 1st one would be a MAJOR signing not seen in the game since the likes of Trent Barrett!
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

medlocke wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:29 am According to Rogues on rlfans

Three, possibly four players to leave, Bateman, a reserve/ 1st team squad player, a 1st team regular and possibly another one (that would be a shock I don't think it'll happen)
One or two top class players to come in, talks already underway. 1st one would be a MAJOR signing not seen in the game since the likes of Trent Barrett!
Cam murray and Nathan cleary for Powell ?