ASDA parking

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kjh53695

ASDA parking

Post by kjh53695 »

Hi all, I'm new to the forum having just got a season ticket this year. I know everyone keeps saying dont park at Asda or you could get fined but several online parking companies offer parking at the Asda car park for a fee.
Has anyone used any of these companies they seem legit and allegedly register your car details with the enforcement company.
Charriots Offiah

Re: ASDA parking

Post by Charriots Offiah »

How much do they charge per game? It might be worth buying a parking pass from the DW.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

You can buy a seasonal pass for car parks @£40 per season at the DW stadium well worth it car park 4 most of the time a quick get away if you go straight there after the match.
https://eventlist.store/wiganwarriors/ ... sticketing
doc

Post by doc »

You get 3 hours parking at Asda. Robin Park is only 2 hrs parking on match days and people have been fined for parking there.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

doc wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:14 am You get 3 hours parking at Asda. Robin Park is only 2 hrs parking on match days and people have been fined for parking there.
I take the 2 hours are at the shopping centre and not outside the sports arena?
doc

Post by doc »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:40 pm
doc wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:14 am You get 3 hours parking at Asda. Robin Park is only 2 hrs parking on match days and people have been fined for parking there.
I take the 2 hours are at the shopping centre and not outside the sports arena?
Correct
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It’s a fiver on the big car park on the left just after the Red Robin. Well it used to be a fiver, it may have gone up 50p with the cost of living 😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan