Millwards Wigan record

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Millwards Wigan record

Post by ian.birchall »

Played 19
Won 9
Lost 10

Points for 480
Points Against 529

That is just in Superleague, there is also the narrow cup defeat at Stains last year!!
A pretty damning set of statistics for the so called best coach (Dave Whelan) in Superleague. I would have thought that that record is only going to deteriorate over the next 4 games despite Millwards boast of 8 points!
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mike binder

Re: Millwards Wigan record

Post by mike binder »

ian.birchall posted:
Played 19
Won 9
Lost 10

Points for 480
Points Against 529

Thats in Superleague, there is also the narrow cup defeat at Stains last year!!
A pretty damning set of statistics for the so called best coach in Superleague.
Yes but not exactly got the best team :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Only time will tell, but the signs are not great. He has had a very long off season to instill a pattern of play and get everyone fit.

The defining characteristics of the team are that they are less fit than all the other teams they have played, and have no organisation.

We cannot compete with the top 3 sides with what we have, but after that we should be able to hold ouir own among the other 9.

There was, though, no way we could have predicted how poor a coach he now seems to be. There was nothing on his cv to suggest it - which makes us very unlucky...

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mike binder posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Played 19
Won 9
Lost 10

Points for 480
Points Against 529

Thats in Superleague, there is also the narrow cup defeat at Stains last year!!
A pretty damning set of statistics for the so called best coach in Superleague.
Yes but not exactly got the best team :lol:
?

He's got a better team than Betts had last year. Out of interest does anyone have statistics of his Wigan record? Maybe we could work out some percentages.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Exactly if this was Betts or Gregory they'd ov bin sacked by now
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hmmm, it seems some at the JJB accusing IM of being a double agent have some support ... from the Stains:

http://saints.rlfans.com/readarticle.php?article_id=285
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Mike posted:
Hmmm, it seems some at the JJB accusing IM of being a double agent have some support ... from the Stains:

At least Despondant Dave's little novella is readable, unlike some of the comments that were shown at the bottom of the story. I suppose it could all be true, after all Millward was at Leigh before St Helens so he's been at both the teams that would most like to see Wigan in the pits, so to speak. It's a bit too complicated for the McChuckle Brothers at Saints to come up with though.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Mike posted:

Aye! They all believe it over there, my friends at uni keep mentioning how when he was at Saint he talked of hating Wigan and now he's here. Does seem too clever as I've said before, what would they do with Anderson if it was all a big trick?

Hopefully, he'll start winning us some games especially those against Saint and we'll see how many of the smirky gets support him then.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
antonlevay

Post by antonlevay »

if the present form continues for the time being then come easter we turn the formbook on its head and beat saints.how long will it be before we see the newspaper headline BETTING SCANDAL IN R/L GAME.i'e a sneaking suspiciion it will happen
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

antonlevay posted:
if the present form continues for the time being then come easter we turn the formbook on its head and beat saints.how long will it be before we see the newspaper headline BETTING SCANDAL IN R/L GAME.i'e a sneaking suspiciion it will happen
The way we're going the bookies will be giving us a 75 point start for that game!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]