Thank you

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
johnsons_babexx

Thank you

Post by johnsons_babexx »

To all the players, Coaching staff and backroom staff thank you for a fantastic season. After all the injuries i myself never thought that we would get to the challenge cup semi final or even the grand final but we did and we have been left with some fantastic memories. You can all hold your heads up high and be proud cos i am.
Thank you x x x
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Captain Chaos

Re: Thank you

Post by Captain Chaos »

So say all of us, Johnson_babe!!!!!

The players, the coaching staff and the backroom staff have really done the fans proud this year.

To all those "Armchair Warriors"/"I'm not going to the JJB because it isn't Central Park" brigade - Get your backsides down to help the lads along next year, not just when things are looking good.

2004 - THE "YEAR OF THE WARRIOR"

I've got a feeling that this team has something special round the corner for us next season.
OJ

Post by OJ »

I've got a feeling that this team has something special round the corner for us next season.
Has it ever - can't wait and like the rest of you a huge big THANKS GUYS
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

Too right im so excited for next season with all the brilliant new young players comeing through the ranks and the likes of danny orr joining us it is sure to be a good season packed with trophies!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Next season (sadly) I won't be able to go to the games as I'll have gone through months of hell and have my own little Warrior (that's providing it's a boy).
I will, when I can get a babysitter, try to make as many home games as possible, but I am nonetheless heartbroken that yesterday was the end of my season and I won't be a season ticket holder for at least a couple of years!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously I will still keep a close eye on the true Sport of Kings and will be watching Wigan win the double next season!!!!
I am to be a frustrated armchair warrior - oh, the misery!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

NO!
I think we should have a website collection so you can buy your baby a season ticket and then we'll all take turns in changing his/her nappy when needed! You can't stop coming to matches at such an important time
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Thanks for the offer, but even though I'm only 18 weeks into the pregnancy, I am soooo very poorly. After going to Old Trafford I think I can compare how I feel with death.

Anyway, come next season, the baby will be days old and I think that's a bit soon to introduce it to the South Stand!!!!

Mark my words though, I will get to as many games as possible, but I can't see it happening until mid way through the season.

STILL TRYING (IN VAIN) TO KEEP IT CHERRY AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well I'll sing extra extra loud next season...like I need an excuse!!
Good luck with the baby and the morning (through to night) sickness :(
You've put me off having a baby now, I dont think I could live without the JJB atmosphere every other week. Sad I kno!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warriors

Post by warriors »

it was a good season. With the injuryes, an still making it to the grand finals. The lads played good games.

Next season will be better.

'Come On Wigan 2004'