Hull KR Away

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
First Try Tickle

Hull KR Away

Post by First Try Tickle »

Not been to Hull KR for a while, but ordered tickets for Saturday. Does anybody know what stand we are in as their website says the North is sold out. Also what’s the parking like, will be going in the car.
josie andrews

Re: Hull KR Away

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:17 pm Not been to Hull KR for a while, but ordered tickets for Saturday. Does anybody know what stand we are in as their website says the North is sold out. Also what’s the parking like, will be going in the car.
Parking is a pain. I arrange a car parking pass.

We are behind the sticks in one half of the North stand. If you’ve ordered tickets for that stand then you will be accommodated.

Sometimes the away supporters, which when we go, we fill our side of this stand so you will need to encroach on the side allocated to HKR fans. It’s unallocated seating.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:56 pm
First Try Tickle wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:17 pm Not been to Hull KR for a while, but ordered tickets for Saturday. Does anybody know what stand we are in as their website says the North is sold out. Also what’s the parking like, will be going in the car.

We are behind the sticks in one half of the North stand. If you’ve ordered tickets for that stand then you will be accommodated.

Sometimes the away supporters, which when we go, we fill our side of this stand so you will need to encroach on the side allocated to HKR fans. It’s unallocated seating.
Have we filled our allocation ?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dreamteam wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:30 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:56 pm

Have we filled our allocation ?
Don’t know, maybe it’s the home support that’s filled 🤔

Got tickets as soon as they went on sale & got my parking space straight away, 24th January 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Sure I saw a headline the other week the game was heading for a sell out but it was all very vague
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:01 pm Sure I saw a headline the other week the game was heading for a sell out but it was all very vague
I saw something too but I assumed it was HKR’s tickets
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just had an update on traffic situation going up M62!

There are 30 mph restrictions & also road works from junction 26, 27 & 28 for M1 turnoff not sure about past M1 though.

So be careful everyone travelling up there on Saturday!

They always do summat when we are playing up there 😂😂 Last year they shut the bloody dual carriageway at 10pm to take us away from Hull! Went all over following diversion signs 2.30 when we got home after dropping everyone off!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Still not received our tickets yet, thought I had to order online but did so on Monday.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:52 pm Just had an update on traffic situation going up M62!

There are 30 mph restrictions & also road works from junction 26, 27 & 28 for M1 turnoff not sure about past M1 though.

So be careful everyone travelling up there on Saturday!

They always do summat when we are playing up there 😂😂 Last year they shut the bloody dual carriageway at 10pm to take us away from Hull! Went all over following diversion signs 2.30 when we got home after dropping everyone off!
Last season was a nightmare getting home,quite why the stwards didn't point that little.fact out still puzzles me
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Safe Journey on M62 & M1 #stormyweather 💨💨