Wire v Salford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

8 Point Tries

Post by medlocke »

3 in a week, are they the next big thing?
Charriots Offiah

Re: 8 Point Tries

Post by Charriots Offiah »

medlocke wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:46 pm 3 in a week, are they the next big thing?
The first one tonight yes, the second one no.
Charriots Offiah

Wire v Salford

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Very poor second half from Salford, tackling non existent and discipline awful. Wire very beatable.
Lazy J

Re: Wire v Salford

Post by Lazy J »

And 2, 8 point tries, for offences that you’ll never see given again. Salford were poor but got nothing from the ref, the sin binning was very harsh
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Lazy J wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:01 pm And 2, 8 point tries, for offences that you’ll never see given again. Salford were poor but got nothing from the ref, the sin binning was very harsh
The first one you could argue the point of an 8 point try,the second one thought ridiculous.

Salford very poor second half but all that pressure was going to lead to tries and so it came to pass.
fozzieskem

Re: 8 Point Tries

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:51 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:46 pm 3 in a week, are they the next big thing?
The first one tonight yes, the second one no.
Agreed
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

if history tells us anything its that by round 6-7 it will have gone but yes they seem to be the "new" thing

the first one was the second one wasnt
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
doc

Post by doc »

The harsh sinbinning changed the match for me. I thought the ref was biased in Wires favour.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well just watched the game and seen the parts of rugby i dislike…… salford well on top…….home fans boo every decision against them…… ref bottles it and gives everything to wire…… its as simple as that imo…… get rid of the bottler refs who play to the home crowd for an easy life
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:34 am Well just watched the game and seen the parts of rugby i dislike…… salford well on top…….home fans boo every decision against them…… ref bottles it and gives everything to wire…… its as simple as that imo…… get rid of the bottler refs who play to the home crowd for an easy life
We get that at HKR, Wakefield & I expect a hard match tonight v Castleford!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan