Warriors on the news

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Cath10

Warriors on the news

Post by Cath10 »

Did anyone just see the report about Wigan on North West tonight?

For those who didn't, it was looking at the troubles the club are expieriencing and members of the public were commenting on it.

It was good to see Farell lifting that challenge cup torphy :) now there was a man who lived and breathed wigan rugby!

However, i am glad it has been highlighted on TV, i just hope the players and Millward caught it, and are now aware that the whole North West is willing them to improve...and fast
black pearl

Re: Warriors on the news

Post by black pearl »

saw the report on tv and like yourself im hoping millward and the team saw it as well the great sight of farrell lifting the cup makes us all so proud and its up to the current players to roll their sleeves up and do wot faz did everytime he played wich was giving his all for the team and there isnt many who can say that this season
Cath10

Post by Cath10 »

The thing that botheres me is Millwards comments after the Warrington match "I am very pleased with the effort we put in." :conf: We need far more effort and passion than that, as you say, we need the players to be dedicated to their team like Faz.

Heres hoping :smil:
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Same ere but the same commenst are coming from the captain aswell sayin its their best game his season anyone disagree?
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

its results that count not performances! im not botherd weather we play good bad or ugly as long as we win!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

ye but we av to perform to win
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

And well said mate. Millwards not daft, he won't talk himself into the sach, so praised the tackling and nothing else.

The tackling was pretty good at times, there not alot you can do about drop goals and they only beat us 3-2 on tries.

And yes FAZ, if he was so wigan where was he when we were in dire straits last year.

Oh yes running for the money.

btw - If Farrell did/does live and breathe Wigan RL... wouldn't he still be playing for us?

....Lights blue touch paper and leaves....
[/quote]
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Cath10 posted:
The thing that botheres me is Millwards comments after the Warrington match "I am very pleased with the effort we put in.
What bothers me is everybody is saying how bad Wigan were and not how well Warrington played.
If I read into what you lot are all saying then we'll finish the season with just 2 points ahead of you in the league and 2 points behind Castleford :exc:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Cath10 posted:
The thing that botheres me is Millwards comments after the Warrington match "I am very pleased with the effort we put in.
What bothers me is everybody is saying how bad Wigan were and not how well Warrington played.
If I read into what you lot are all saying then we'll finish the season with just 2 points ahead of you in the league and 2 points behind Castleford :exc:
Come on P'n'B, do you really think we're honest enough to praise Warrington on a Wigan message board?! Whilst we welcome you here, please don't expect us to be gushing over your team's performances against us! But we'll be more than happy to praise the Wire when you lot beat St Helens...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Cath10 posted:
That's because Wigan were awful and Warrington weren't really that amazing in comparison. I honestly didn't think on Fri night, "wow Wire are a great team going places" based on that performance, I thought "What the hell was that"
We were worse than worse, anyone could have gone through that pathetic attempt at a defense, and anyone could predict what our one man attack was going to do next, we're the same every week. It really wasn't a difficult match for you, that's why none of us are praising Wires efforts!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!