millward's obsession with kevin brown

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
emma warriors simply the best

Re: millward's obsession w...

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Best place for him
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

He should play the next 5 games at SO. Drop Orr or Moran and play the other one at SH, or else put Higham in at SH. The big problem is at the moment, there is not only a lack of skill and creativity at half-back, but also a big lack of pace, so although playing Higham at half-back isn't ideal it seems like it's the best option at the moment.

I've lost all faith in Danny Orr and truly believe he won't have an outstanding game ever again in his career.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.

It would help if orr was given chance to prove him self though instead of being put in under 21's denis n danny need to train together and get used to playing with each other
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

standing strong forever

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
It would help if orr was given chance to prove him self though instead of being put in under 21's denis n danny need to train together and get used to playing with each other
Yet you say Kev Brown dserves to sit on the bench? Orr and Moran have had plenty of time to 'gel'. Brown has hardly ever played alongside either man, or infact anyone in the first team. This is probably the first season he's been given a real chance, whether or not he'll shine is another thing. Millward may be putting too much pressure on one player but I just don't see how you can say get ridda brown but give Orr yet again more time.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!

because browns never shown any sign of being good but orr was our man of the match last match
LOYAL
WARRIOR

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

standing strong forever

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

because browns never shown any sign of being good but orr was our man of the match last match
Brown played well at stand off the week before. So they're 1-1 there! Either way, Orr doesn't consistently show good performances but he consistently has a first team place. Brown doesn't either but he never has a consistent first team place, or if he does it's never the same position each week. It's not fair to keep changing him around and then compare him to someone who has just the one position but doesn't deserve it.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!

Ye but brown gets switched around because milward cant find the right place for him because he dont play good in any so far
LOYAL
WARRIOR

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

standing strong forever

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ye but brown gets switched around because milward cant find the right place for him because he dont play good in any so far
I don't think that's true otherwise he's saying that Dallas isn't a good winger too, and that Ashton hasn't been good at full back. Millward is switching them all around and it's very unfair. Brown played better at stand off than Orr probably ever has.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

...orr was our man of the match last match
4 votes out of 21 (2 of which were Hayley's and yours)? hardly significant - he's been overtaken by Fletcher now, anyway.
He's not even on the list on the club website voting, which Fletcher also won, ahead of Feca, Dallas & O'Loughlin.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

you say orr gets picked every week yet the first 2 games he was dropped all together.as warrington it was chris ashtons turned to get dropped to fit in brown,we then moved dallas to fullback and richards to the wing to fit brown in at center.to much messing around with the team just to fit in an average player.