Leigh Leopards v StHelens

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Caboosegg

Re: Leigh Leopards v StHelens

Post by Caboosegg »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:50 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:22 pm Saints have lost 2 games now, so by wigan fan standards, they must be rubbish, have a massive job for boys' culture, and be carrying too many average players.
Give it a rest we get it your a super fan that thinks all is rosy in Wigan wonderland. And anything negative or against your idealism shouldn't be allowed on here.
Your talking rubbish, I don't consider myself a Superfan, and I've never said anything negative shouldn't be allowed my view on Thursday was negative.

Obviously touched a nerve though and triggered you.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

C is entitled to his opinions as we all are.
Apologies for referring to you in a previous post has "G" I meant you. Keep giving your opinions that's what the forum is for! :lol: :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Mike wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:37 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:22 pm Saints are having an anti world club champions hangover, nothing more
They won a preseason friendly. It might mean something to them, it didn't to the Aussies.
Maybe not but saints obviously put a lot into it…… panthers at 80% are still better than most SL teams
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:22 pm Saints have lost 2 games now, so by wigan fan standards, they must be rubbish, have a massive job for boys' culture, and be carrying too many average players.
It’s got nothing to do with Wigan and why Wigan is run the way it is.