New Prop

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Charriots Offiah

Re: New Prop

Post by Charriots Offiah »

pearsy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:15 pm Is there anything in the rumour Elis Genge is intrested in playing rugby league ?
Martin Gleeson says so. He also said that he was going to train with Wigan.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 pm
pearsy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:15 pm Is there anything in the rumour Elis Genge is intrested in playing rugby league ?
Martin Gleeson says so. He also said that he was going to train with Wigan.
I’ve published this earlier on the General forum.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

was watching the Roosters v Rabbitohs this morning, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves put in a very good stint and lifted the Roosters when he came on, if it is true that he is coming next season I would be very pleased, as long as he put stints like that in for one season, maybe two if he was still up to it.
craigo

Post by craigo »

medlocke wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:05 pm was watching the Roosters v Rabbitohs this morning, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves put in a very good stint and lifted the Roosters when he came on, if it is true that he is coming next season I would be very pleased, as long as he put stints like that in for one season, maybe two if he was still up to it.
I really hope he signs for us. Honestly he is one of my favourites in the NRL.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Wigan are looking at a young prop in the lower division who is suspended at the moment for 10 weeks :roll: :roll: :roll:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:52 am Wigan are looking at a young prop in the lower division who is suspended at the moment for 10 weeks :roll: :roll: :roll:
That’s great, just when we should be looking for a prop in a higher division. There’s nothing like ambition.
craigo

Post by craigo »

Come on you last 2 posters. You know that any player must be decent if he walks through the doors at Wigan RL. On the whole !.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Wigan have appointed a new head scout I know well & knows a good player when he sees one ( Maybe ) :lol: :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:31 pm Wigan have appointed a new head scout I know well & knows a good player when he sees one ( Maybe ) :lol: :lol:
You've rarely steered us wrong in the past DD
Shevvylad

Post by Shevvylad »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:19 pm
ddtftf wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:52 am Wigan are looking at a young prop in the lower division who is suspended at the moment for 10 weeks :roll: :roll: :roll:
That’s great, just when we should be looking for a prop in a higher division. There’s nothing like ambition.
Neil Cowie ???