Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

And this weeks entry into the f.f.f. scapegoat of the week. Is kpp. Roll on to 10pm tonight for next week's scapegoat. Odds are pretty good on here so I know where my money is on. But the way you lot hang our players out to dry nobody's safe. Wigan fans my arse.
Fittle fans forum. Is more appropriate.
Wintergreen

Re: Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Post by Wintergreen »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:17 pm And this weeks entry into the f.f.f. scapegoat of the week. Is kpp. Roll on to 10pm tonight for next week's scapegoat. Odds are pretty good on here so I know where my money is on. But the way you lot hang our players out to dry nobody's safe. Wigan fans my arse.
.........and relax.............. :lol:
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:17 pm And this weeks entry into the f.f.f. scapegoat of the week. Is kpp. Roll on to 10pm tonight for next week's scapegoat. Odds are pretty good on here so I know where my money is on. But the way you lot hang our players out to dry nobody's safe. Wigan fans my arse.
Not as a scapegoat but I do actually think that if we can get a fee for him then releasing Is the best way forward. While it is not just KPP but a combination of him,king,Bevan on one side it has genuinely resulted in ISA having to play to shore up the defensive frailty on that side.

KPP is great for going forward and I'm sure will come into his own during summer but at the moment isn't ass beneficial as a transfer fee.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Care to explain who’s saying KPP is the scapegoat?
What’s been said so far on here is more facts than anything
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:33 pm
Seems like everyone is saying he's rubbish and we should get shut. (I'm aware some are being practical about fees etc, but others just used this as an excuse to lay into a player with great potential who's still on his learning curve.)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Mike wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:35 pm
Seems like everyone is saying he's rubbish and we should get shut. (I'm aware some are being practical about fees etc, but others just used this as an excuse to lay into a player with great potential who's still on his learning curve.)
Who said he’s rubbish?Overhyped has been mentioned, which could turn out to be true who knows.
As for this season he hasn’t been playing brilliantly and he has looked abit weak in defence, remember he did get dropped for Isa.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Mike wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:35 pm
I think people are massively disappointed a player who we have seemingly put time and effort into is leaving for the NRL without coming close to his potential. If he's off, their is no point putting that time and effort into him anymore. He isn't a huge asset to us at the moment so why would we be too fussed about him playing? I'd rather see another youngsters come in
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:20 am Get a fee & let him go early!
500k and he's yours!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Suzieb wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:32 am Let him go and go for Kroose Leeming
Does he play second row?🤔
Wandering Warrior

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:51 pm If KPP is ready to go asap thrn hes not fully committed….. let him go and see which NRL reserves are available….. im sure we can find much better than him
We can't do that if we're up to quota!