Tonight's Match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lucky 13

Re: Squad for Giants

Post by lucky 13 »

Got to give that side a little more time to gel with and without the ball. Warddle is class no doubt but Kings rolled his sleeves up and getting stuck in, Batty even though not living up to his own high standard is a huge miss on that edge in D, swapping the halves around us another thing that will take time. Main thing for me would be a little bit more from acting half to tie in A defenders. Just going to take a little time though .... Anyway may feel different if we lose when I'm home after the game.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

not that many points on that side anyway
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

can anyone answer why we are scoring most of our tries on our left hand side.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Suzieb wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:29 pm can anyone answer why we are scoring most of our tries on our left hand side.
I think someone mentioned earlier it was easier to pass from right to left and that so most teams attack down the left.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Field
French
King
Wardle
Marshall
Cust
Smith
Byrne
Powell
Cooper
Isa
Farrell
Smithies

Havard Ellis Mago KPP
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Suzieb wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:29 pm can anyone answer why we are scoring most of our tries on our left hand side.
Are you still going on about how everyone finds it easier to pass right to left?

It’s because most people are right handed.

French was top scorer in super league last year and played on the right….So what does that mean for your theory?

No idea what you’re trying to prove?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
craigo

Post by craigo »

Come on Wigan !.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
medlocke

Tonight's Match

Post by medlocke »

What's the crack like, any updates appreciated
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

First half tight didn't get many calls they got three pens for their points.
All our backs played well Marshy King and Warddle did really well bringing ball out of hard yardage. Both centres defended really well seeing how much ball they had they didn't create a sniff.
If we can get a shake with calls six agains late in tackle count and pens we definitely have the cut to cause them problems Jai linking on the right more tonight which gave Bev a bit more running chances. We haven't had much ball in their 20.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fizz Bomb

Re: Tonight's Match

Post by Fizz Bomb »

Huddersfield 6 Wigan 8. Huddersfield have kicked 3 penalties, one on the stroke of half time. Wigan have scored two tries from Huddersfield mistakes. French and Marshall scored both out wide, Smith missed both goal attempts
We have the history Sentelins wish they had