Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Post by Wandering Warrior »

up the junction wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:30 pm I don’t get the hype over KPP anyway
His positioning is shocking and sometimes plays like a babby giraffe learning how to walk
🤣
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Firestarter

Re: Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Post by Firestarter »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:21 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:51 pm If KPP is ready to go asap thrn hes not fully committed….. let him go and see which NRL reserves are available….. im sure we can find much better than him
We can't do that if we're up to quota!
I dont think we are, what with batty already going
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

If we don't want him to move just put a stupid price on his head and see if they bite . Everyone has their price. Especially as we are loosing him anyway

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:17 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:20 am Get a fee & let him go early!
500k and he's yours!!
Yup . This

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:25 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:51 pm If KPP is ready to go asap thrn hes not fully committed….. let him go and see which NRL reserves are available….. im sure we can find much better than him
Overseas quota if we are having a NRL replacement.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:01 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:25 pm

Overseas quota if we are having a NRL replacement.
probably sell miski first( i forgot about that)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:17 pm And this weeks entry into the f.f.f. scapegoat of the week. Is kpp. Roll on to 10pm tonight for next week's scapegoat. Odds are pretty good on here so I know where my money is on. But the way you lot hang our players out to dry nobody's safe. Wigan fans my arse.
Fittle fans forum. Is more appropriate.
I’ve never said he was a scapegoat or rubbish Paul. Newcastle Knights are desperate for players due to their massive injury list.

If they want Kai early & he would be prepared to leave early, get a fee for him. That’s all.

I’m good friends with Kai & I’ve told him he is going too early. I think if we had known about the Bateman saga he may not have decided to go as soon as he is doing. He always said to me that their were two international players in front of him in his preferred position.

I replied how do you know you’re going to get your preferred position over there? He said he didn’t. So what’s the point then apart from the lifestyle & of course the biggest draw, the money!

And I also told him, that I thought he would make a very good centre. But that’s just my opinion, he seemed to have a very good rapport with French.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

He's gone, though, isn't he? I don't think he'll be much help to Newcastle, though, I just watched them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:39 am He's gone, though, isn't he? I don't think he'll be much help to Newcastle, though, I just watched them.
Dolphins looking good this season they'll get the measure of them the other teams then it'll get tasty
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I have always felt that the lad lacks speed and in the NRL that is all important. Very long legs but giraffes lollop and don't really have a great top speed, look at second rowers in Union as an example.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.