Luke

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OJ

Luke

Post by OJ »

Have I blinked and missed something? I was certain it was announced the other week that Luke had been selected for England A squad but his name is not listed. Does anyone know what has happened or have I just mis-understood?
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

rach15

Re: Luke

Post by rach15 »

Well i couldn't believe it either when he wasn't on the squad, but you didn't misunderstand, earlier on in the year they brought out an initial squad but then yday they brought out the final squad and he obviously hasn't been picked, don't know why because even though they already have a scrum half in burrow they could have added 1 more because they have 2 stand offs, o'loughlin and mcguire!

ps well done 2 all the wiganers who got onto the squad!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

i cant believe that o'loughlin got in and luke didnt, i mean come on hes been miles better this season. And as for locky being captain farrell put in a good word for him!!! Or better still did farrell pick the captain
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

rach15

Post by rach15 »

Im angry at the fact that luke didnt get in as well, but i think that in the last couple of matches (throught the PO) sean has played well.

He's probably captain because he was last year so he might be a good leader, we don't know whether he is or not because we haven't seen him captain but if john kear has put him as captain for the second year in a row then he must be a good leader!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!