Wigan squad for Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Gerrumonside

Re: Wigan squad for Warrington

Post by Gerrumonside »

I’m not too sure about that - we should be buzzing after beating saints and hopefully keep that intensity against wire - think their old psychological frailties may be in the back of their mind because think they have saints after us and will be worried about loosing 2 in a row…
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Mikaele gone back to the NRL, Philbin & Dudson suspended, Harrison not in the squad, think our bench maybe a little better…
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:58 pm Are we allowed to talk about team selection for this game now or is this thread about to be locked?
You might get told off!
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

The Pearl1 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:13 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:58 pm Are we allowed to talk about team selection for this game now or is this thread about to be locked?
You might get told off!
I already have :lol:
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

i didnt really understand why the other thread kept getting locked either but hey ho

back on topic, im unsure as i thought the idea of shorrocks in the halfs was bonkers but i was totally wrong and it worked against saints

Wire are very good this year, but not unbeatable a few times theyve been tested and i kinda feel the teams they have been playing have lost it over wire winning it - if you look at the last match Cats should of put that game to bed.

If we defend like we did against saints i think we can get a result, but they are a bit like saints used to be in that once they start scoring they tend to score back to back and put a points up very quickly so key will be staying focused
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Suzieb wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:47 pm Why is a forum ,not for discussing relevant topics
Yes of course but I would question its "relevants " The induction of the topics may please some posters who enjoy doing so but some think it's so much hot air 8-)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:47 pm Why is a forum ,not for discussing relevant topics
Sent you a PM.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Gerrumonside wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:22 pm I’m not too sure about that - we should be buzzing after beating saints and hopefully keep that intensity against wire - think their old psychological frailties may be in the back of their mind because think they have saints after us and will be worried about loosing 2 in a row…
that's exactly what happened, We're had lost that game in the mind after 20 mins ,I've never been so relaxed.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Wire, bloody auto correct