Wigan squad for Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Wigan squad for Wakefield

Post by josie andrews »

HindleyGreen28 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:08 pm Hi all,

Looking to take my 7 year old daughter to her first home game this weekend. Trying to book tickets online but can't work out how to add a ticket for an under 8 year old, it only gives the option of 8-17 years for kids. Does anyone know how?

Thanks

HG
You would be better going to the DW Ticket Office I would think. Latics are home tomorrow but I’d make it Sunday if I were you. Don't think it will be a sellout so you will be okay.

The Academy team are playing at Robin Park v Wakefield KO11.30
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

Banana skin type of a game. Our lads will not have to go out with the "We only need to turn up" attitude.!!!!!
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

PF Warrior wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:07 pm Banana skin type of a game. Our lads will not have to go out with the "We only need to turn up" attitude.!!!!!
I disagree, Wakefield are poor.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:42 pm I reckon it will be Wakeys first win, as usual we won't take it seriously, will rest certain players and play youngsters in their place and it will come back and bite us in the aris, we should go in full strength with the expectation of putting a cricket score on them, I really hope it doesn't go tits up
would you like a bet on that meds? 😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:12 am
medlocke wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:42 pm I reckon it will be Wakeys first win, as usual we won't take it seriously, will rest certain players and play youngsters in their place and it will come back and bite us in the aris, we should go in full strength with the expectation of putting a cricket score on them, I really hope it doesn't go tits up
No I don't bet, just noticed it's at Wigan so not as bad as first expected though can still see it being a banana skin if we g into with the wrong attitude. I'm still feeling cautious about it
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:17 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:12 am
No I don't bet, just noticed it's at Wigan so not as bad as first expected though can still see it being a banana skin if we g into with the wrong attitude. I'm still feeling cautious about it
I was only joking about the bet.I think we win no matter who we pick out of our squad we’ve announced.Going off mattys comments we will be taking it very serious and a couple of early scores will probably result in a cricket score.As long as we hold the ball and are disciplined we will win comfortably.Thats been our biggest strength this season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

You do talk some rubbish meds
craigo

Post by craigo »

I could play along with a couple of my friends and we would still beat them easily.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Suzieb wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:00 pm You do talk some rubbish meds
Well you would know, you are the expert of it :D
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Stick to counting sheep