Leeds Cup match.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Leeds Cup match.

Post by ian.birchall »

Just got my South Stand seat for Saturday,
Described as a padded seat on row D and only £15. Bargain, Wigan take note of the prices.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
morley pie eater

Re: Leeds Cup match.

Post by morley pie eater »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:05 pm Just got my South Stand seat for Saturday,
Described as a padded seat on row D and only £15. Bargain, Wigan take note of the prices.
In the South Stand? Hope you don't join in with "Marching on together . . " :lol:

PS The song was co-written by Barry Mason from . . . Wigan!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:05 pm Just got my South Stand seat for Saturday,
The prices have nothing to do with Leeds or Wigan! They are prices set by the RFL not Super League!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Performance related prices?
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wintergreen wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:31 pm
Performance related prices?
You'll be due a refund for last week, then.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:30 pm
The prices have nothing to do with Leeds or Wigan! They are prices set by the RFL not Super League!
Given how poorly these games usually are you'd think they'd keep the prices as low,this is a fair price to me 15 quid still dont think it'll be a massive crowd though
craigo

Post by craigo »

Think we will really make up for last week and beat them this time quite easily. The more important of the 2 games against Leeds.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Seinfeld79

Post by Seinfeld79 »

Just as easily as you said we'd beat Hull and then Leeds last week. Hang in there, if you keep saying we are going to win then you may just be right eventually.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

craigo wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:54 pm Think we will really make up for last week and beat them this time quite easily. The more important of the 2 games against Leeds.
Don’t think for one second this game will be easy,look how everyone thought it’d be a walkover last week..we know how that turned out
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Bring on the squad :)