Moran contract talks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
backin2006

Re: Moran contract talks

Post by backin2006 »

please no.lets get shut now .il buy his ticket back to oz well id buy 2 1 for vaeleki also
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thats why i think orr would be more suited(get the poinr armani suit)
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
pedro

Post by pedro »

Barret will not need a ball player as he is 1 he would be better suited with a good running scrum half maybe like Moran. i thought he would come good this year with a good go forward pack. I was so wrong. Still if it came to it I would keep him over DV anyday of the week.
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

mike binder posted:
Just heard dennis is in talks with the club,about signing a new deal the guy who told me seems to think he comes off the overseas quota next season does any 1 know anything :conf:
mike binder posted:
Just heard dennis is in talks with the club,about signing a new deal the guy who told me seems to think he comes off the overseas quota next season does any 1 know anything :conf:
Don't think the rule has been changed taking time at london into account. Moran should come off quota at the end of season :exc:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

thought they'd stopped that rule, because dallas is still on the quota
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3