Never mind eh?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Never mind eh?

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Obviously a village (somewhere near Bradford) is missing it's idiot!!!!!!

The fact is Bradford won, but I wouldn't like to say it was a clean or fair victory. We don't know what would have happened had Carney not been taken out and if Lowes had kept his swinging arm under control a few times. Even Kirkpatrick now agrees he wronged Wigan on Saturday.

If Bradford had played clean and not used dirty tactics and Kirkpatrick not been a representative from Guide Dogs for the Blind I'd have taken my hat off to them (my glittery wig underneath may have blinded them though) and I'd have said the better team deserved it.

Anyway, has our friend from Bradford not heard the Saints rule to rugby scores...based on the full season of who won which half etc... we actually won the SL!!!! (LOL)
warriors

Post by warriors »

Emma Farrell posted:
wot a dick just coz e cant stand us callin bradistan. wots the point cumin on this website???????????? p.s has leon pryce got 5 yrs?????
Emma shut the fu*k up, c i just dont like people disin teams just coz they lost. C u should give respect 2 other teams.

How about i start 2 dis u, an b childish.
Let me c........NO.

People should just get on, an have no problems with other teams.
warriors

Post by warriors »

emma i am sorry.

I just get angry with people from other teams, go round disin other teams.

I am just goin 2 stop doin that now. if they say somthin then i will just let them b childish.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

warriors posted:
emma i am sorry.

I just get angry with people from other teams, go round disin other teams.

I am just goin 2 stop doin that now. if they say somthin then i will just let them b childish.
Life is all about people disagreeing with each other, and how you respond is something of a test of character. Supporters from other teams will always try winding each other up, they do it deliberately to try and get a response. Sometimes an "exchange" of views can be quite enlightening or humourous, but not if abusive language is used. My advice is try not to take much notice of what people like this Bratfud fan say, his other messages show him to be somewhat deluded anyway. Stains fans are the same, they'll do anything to provoke a response. Most people ignore them, or prove that their points (usually and hypocritically involving salary caps) are utter rubbish.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

thankyou fraggle and i accept your apology warriors (only coz u r a wigan fan)
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

WHAT THE HELL! I didnt check this yesterday but in the meantime what's happened at all?? Last time i left this thread we were congratulating wigan and now people are having a go at each other.

Anyway whats he on about us having no silerware?? we've got well more losers medals than anyone else :P

(Still very proud of the lads!!!)
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

By the way Emma, thats actually a really racist thing to say, and you could get done so watch it!!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!