Adam keighran

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Adam keighran

Post by medlocke »

endoman wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:42 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:31 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:14 am

I dont remember ever seeing him in the nrl.Hes supposed to be a good kicker and playing both centre and stand off can only benefit us.If cust leaves then surely kings signing is doable
If we can't secure King then I'd rather sign a known established winger than another project player
A winger? Who are you dropping?
:oops: :oops: , My BPPV has kicked in, me head's all over the place at moment, should have put Centre :lol:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:53 am Adam has apparently turned down two contract extensions at le cats so its looking increasingly good for his signing.Just hope we can get King as well, maybe a player swap
For Mago?
Charriots Offiah

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:14 am
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:52 am Is he any good? He has hardly played for any of his clubs, as far as I can work out.
I dont remember ever seeing him in the nrl.Hes supposed to be a good kicker and playing both centre and stand off can only benefit us.If cust leaves then surely kings signing is doable
His success rate this season is 72%.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:01 pm Why would we keep king if we make this signing? You can't collect senior centres. The pressure for positions should be coming from the youngsters, not disgruntled senior players who aren't getting game time.
Hes a stand off mike.A position we definitely need and players do get injured also
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
CobraCraig

Post by CobraCraig »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:55 pm
Mike wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:01 pm Why would we keep king if we make this signing? You can't collect senior centres. The pressure for positions should be coming from the youngsters, not disgruntled senior players who aren't getting game time.
Hes a stand off mike.A position we definitely need and players do get injured also
To my knowledge Keighran has played the majority of his career at centre and that’s where he has played at Catalans most games. He could however be seen as a replacement for Hampshire and Thornley potentially as our utility back and we could keep on King, I think it’s unlikely but it could be a possibility.
Charriots Offiah

CobraCraig wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:00 pm
To my knowledge Keighran has played the majority of his career at centre and that’s where he has played at Catalans most games. He could however be seen as a replacement for Hampshire and Thornley potentially as our utility back and we could keep on King, I think it’s unlikely but it could be a possibility.
I hope this helps.

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/play ... tions.html
CobraCraig

Post by CobraCraig »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:34 pm
CobraCraig wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:00 pm
I hope this helps.

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/play ... tions.html
Thanks for that, more games at centre but he’s played more in the halves than I thought.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

All good if the lad can play
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

WIGIAN wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:23 pm If we can keep King/Wardle in centres ,
Matthew Shaw is adamant that King's returning back to Warrington

Now maybe he has heard something we don't know but I would say that Wigan's interest in a centre pretty much confirms this

King has two years left with Warrington on his contract and with how they're playing at the moment, there's no guarantee Daryl Powell will be at the club next season
Back by demand.
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Real shame for the lad and I hope if he does go back he kick on to be honest. Hopefully we can send him off with a trophy or two. I do like the look of Keighran. I heard potentially him signing plus two others I really hope we hit the ground running next year and players click. I know we still have a lot on the line for this season but with the signing coming in im really excited for next season coming round haha.