Props

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Props

Post by ChrisA »

We have Feka and Logan out for a few weeks. We need to get Scully back, we have room under the cap with Rads retiring. We need props, we need the passion and commitment he brings, we need some creativeness. There are far more reasons to recall him rather than than not.
mrs_carney

Re: Props

Post by mrs_carney »

Can Milly bear to swallow his pride and invite him back though. We only have Seuseu who arguably is out on one leg and hargreaves and prescott who cannot bear the weight of the team for the next 6 weeks. Unless Millward has a magic trick up his sleeve we need scully back, today aside hes been in good form for Cas and we need someone whos willing to give a bit of something in the cherry n white shirt.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

ChrisA posted:
We have Feka and Logan out for a few weeks. We need to get Scully back, we have room under the cap with Rads retiring. We need props, we need the passion and commitment he brings, we need some creativeness. There are far more reasons to recall him rather than than not.
He is injured.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Last season we only had Seu Seu and Hargreaves as props but we still managed to win some games and even beat Leeds. Also at the end of last season Moran and Orr started playing well so what has happend this season.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

spot on.scully should never have been sent on loan,all this rubbish about the salary cap.why does it only seem to apply to us,surley when warrington paid matty johns £10,000 a match that must have put them over the salary cap.scully creates oppertunities in the middle off the park,ok sometimes they dont come off but when they do they open up gaps.i thought millward would get the best out of scully not send him to cas,unless theirs a problem with between his brother and millward and scully's copped for it.
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Our pack isnt up to it at the moment and Millward said on the radio that we have no fringe players up and coming other than Gleason and Goulding and they are both centres.
pandasdad

Post by pandasdad »

I don't agree that our pack are not good enough. Week after week we have camped on the opposition line and fauled to cross it. To me that's an indication that the forwards are doing their job - it's the backs and particularly the half backs that are not.

Nevertheless. there's nothing like a good conspiracy theory - and this is nothing like a good conspircay theory - there have got to be backroom problems, for whatever reason, because the players we have can't possibbly be as bad as they've performed so far.

We've all seen it before - when the players are fed up of their coach, their performance on the pitch is all that is required for his eventual demise. It's 9 o'clock now - I'm amazed that Millward is still on Wigan books!

He has presided over the worst period of results in Wigan's long history (no doubt some sad ******* will want to dispute that).

Since Mo gave Faz and Carney free transfers, do you think there might be a chance of getting a free transfer of my season ticket? Salford are looking pretty good so far and have more Wiganers at heart than the JJB appears to have at the moment! I doubt that I can carry on much longer watching the crap that the Warriors are currntly putting out in the name of sport. If there's a backroom problem Wigan, get it sorted and show the fans some loyalty!
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

some of our props arent big enough simple as! Today i though paul prescott looked ill. There is no weight on him for a prop same with hargreaves. they need to bulk up or other props will just walk all over em.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Correct!! A pair of bantamweights!!