Tiaki chan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: Tiaki Chan

Post by ian.birchall »

shawxshark wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:50 am Good signing, has that bit of mongrel in him as well, not sure how to take the kruise leeming signing? Is that the end for Powell or O’Neil? And or cust
My Rhinos friend tells me his defence is suspect but going forward he is much better, overall he thinks he will be a marginal only improvement on Powell, I trust Peet to improve him.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Soul Kitchen

Re: Tiaki Chan

Post by Soul Kitchen »

ian.birchall wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:32 pm
shawxshark wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:50 am Good signing, has that bit of mongrel in him as well, not sure how to take the kruise leeming signing? Is that the end for Powell or O’Neil? And or cust
My Rhinos friend tells me his defence is suspect but going forward he is much better, overall he thinks he will be a marginal only improvement on Powell, I trust Peet to improve him.
Sounds like there's a bit of the green eyed monster.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Tiaki chan

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Came on against Saints and gave Cats some good energy in both attack and defence. Did a really good kick return for about 20 meters or so, bouncing and spinning off the defenders not slowing down into contact. A brilliant tackle held up Lussick over the line as well.
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

First time I’ve seen him play. He does run the ball in hard but looks a bit on the small side for me. Not the big aggressive front rower that I was hoping for.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Hattster wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:27 am First time I’ve seen him play. He does run the ball in hard but looks a bit on the small side for me. Not the big aggressive front rower that I was hoping for.
Exactly this, it’s funny how different people perceive things. He had good energy levels and made a half decent tackle that’s about it for me. He looks exactly what I thought, lightweight. Maybe he will be ok taking a carry in space after a big forward but under the pump in your own 20 he’s not gonna make enough yards I don’t think.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

We are obsessed with signing under sized project forwards.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
craigo

Post by craigo »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 am We are obsessed with signing under sized project forwards.
Not had a real quality one since Feka.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 am We are obsessed with signing under sized project forwards.
Sam Walters is 6'6 and 18 stone
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

craigo wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:27 am
Feka did less minutes than Mago
craigo

Post by craigo »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:45 pm
craigo wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:27 am
Feka did less minutes than Mago
Bigger impact though
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.