Atmosphere stand

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Singapore Warrior

Atmosphere stand

Post by Singapore Warrior »

Hello. I am currently visiting home from Singapore and am taking my son to the game tonight. It is the first time watching the warriors for both of us. I want my to son to experience the crowd atmosphere of the game. Can anyone let me know the best stand/seat to buy tickets for atmosphere please. Many thanks
doc

Re: Atmosphere stand

Post by doc »

South stand
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

doc wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:47 pmSouth stand
Yes!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

As has been said, South Stand is your best bet I think. I've never had an issue sitting in the West myself but in the South is where a lot of the songs/chants come from. Not many in the West or East join in
jobo

Post by jobo »

Singapore Warrior wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:14 pm Hello. I am currently visiting home from Singapore and am taking my son to the game tonight. It is the first time watching the warriors for both of us. I want my to son to experience the crowd atmosphere of the game. Can anyone let me know the best stand/seat to buy tickets for atmosphere please. Many thanks
South stand for sure. If it gets a bit too ribald, you can always move to the sides. A pity the weather is poor.
craigo

Post by craigo »

South stand definitely
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:46 pm As has been said, South Stand is your best bet I think. I've never had an issue sitting in the West myself but in the South is where a lot of the songs/chants come from. Not many in the West or East join in
There are quite a few in the East myself included who sing & chant
The difference is at home all the noisy fans are all in different stands
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

Singapore Warrior wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:14 pm Hello. I am currently visiting home from Singapore and am taking my son to the game tonight. It is the first time watching the warriors for both of us. I want my to son to experience the crowd atmosphere of the game. Can anyone let me know the best stand/seat to buy tickets for atmosphere please. Many thanks
Hope the both of you enjoyed the game last night 👍🏻
craigo

Post by craigo »

Atmosphere wasn't the best last night tbh.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

craigo wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:11 pm Atmosphere wasn't the best last night tbh.
Lots of empty seats everywhere. Strange atmosphere for a Wire game. Their fans didn't really turn up either