Irresponsible behaviour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
PJC

Irresponsible behaviour

Post by PJC »

Wigan need to sort out the small minority of fans who are giving the club a bad name. When HKR scored pints were thrown on the pitch. It’s not the first time this season. It’s embarrassing.
josie andrews

Re: Irresponsible behaviour

Post by josie andrews »

PJC wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:08 pm Wigan need to sort out the small minority of fans who are giving the club a bad name. When HKR scored pints were thrown on the pitch. It’s not the first time this season. It’s embarrassing.
Plus the smoke bomb that almost choked me & several people round me & no one does anything.

There are signs all over saying ‘NO SMOKING IN THIS STAND’ there we’re so many vapes going it was just like a smoke bomb! No one would know who was smoking vapes & who wasn’t!

Health & safety!! Another joke! Blokes come into the stand just before KO after boozing all afternoon & cos there no room where they want to stand, they stood down the steps & in the walkway, standing in front of people with kids who had been there for several hours watching the women’s game.

So you’ve got about half a dozen Asian stewards who are as much use as a wet paper bag & being racially abused but in a clandestine way that is known only to the guys using it & a few others who know what they meant.

Drink being thrown all over everyone at the front, one pint went all over the police woman who was stood in front of us with her Asian boss. Who just stood there with a stupid grin on his face.WTF is going on.

Game is being ruined on & off the field by a small minority. Something really needs sorting out & quickly😠
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
craigo

Post by craigo »

Is a minority. But they well and truly get seen and heard. Wish them sort would find somewhere else to go.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
PoppaG

Post by PoppaG »

I've commented to my mate a few times that I wish I had the cash to be throwing £5 pints about :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Yea we saw the nonsense going on given there's a camera almost everywhere now it not as if they can't see who's doing it's almost that the club can't be bothered
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Yes get them on camera and make them bring there pints to me and I’ll dispose of them adequately
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

These are photos from Wigan Today which shows the smoke bomb it was just to the right of me & the smoke was billowing over to the left hand side. We were all choking with it!

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... es-4229178
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Miry Lane Casuals

Post by Miry Lane Casuals »

Wigan Today clearly taking a different view on this type of activity with a reference to 'Best Fan Photos' of the day.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Miry Lane Casuals wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:57 am Wigan Today clearly taking a different view on this type of activity with a reference to 'Best Fan Photos' of the day.
It stated SOME of the best fans photos

The photo with the smoke bomb isn’t a good representation of our club! Some of our fans are horrible!
PJC

Post by PJC »

I also thought it was not a good advert for the club