tyler dupree

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: tyler dupree

Post by Firestarter »

Why are our club always the last to announce it?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:15 am Why are our club always the last to announce it?
It isn’t done yet, so they can’t. Salford want to sort a replacement before signing it off according to the article published by Matt Shaw.
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

:D
Firestarter wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:15 am Why are our club always the last to announce it?
Leeming, Chan came out of nowhere.

I like that journalists get inside info and get us talking.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

NICKYKISS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:42 am
It isn’t done yet, so they can’t. Salford want to sort a replacement before signing it off according to the article published by Matt Shaw.
Fair enough i thought it was done
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The Pearl1 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:08 am :D
Leeming, Chan came out of nowhere.

I like that journalists get inside info and get us talking.
Yea good point im on about previous seasons obviously
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

you would think logically that Singleton is going to Salford next season, so would be the best to let go if Salford really want someone in to replace Dupree.

from whats been said, Wigan didnt want to release anyone, unless we could get someone in, so ff we can get Dupree, then would we release Singleton to Salford early or look to offload Mago to Cas (if they are still interested and have quota space)
bertina

Post by bertina »

NICKYKISS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:42 am
For me, they can have Singleton or Byrne if it gets the deal done, they're both crap.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Hull KR's Tyler Dupree stance as Wigan Warriors close in on deal for England forward

The Robins had previously seen two six-figure bids rejected for the prop.

Hull KR's past interest in England forward Tyler Dupree is no secret. Several months back, Rovers made two bids for the Salford Red Devils prop, both in excess of £100,000, but both were rejected.

Now, however, it appears Wigan Warriors are set to sign the 23-year-old after striking a deal with Salford for the forward in a move that looks likely to happen before the August 4th deadline. Ultimately, it will come as a source of frustration to Willie Peters and KR, who had hoped to get a deal done when they initially went to the table.

Seeing Dupree in cherry and white will certainly come with a sense of what might have been for the Robins, but at the same time, they have already moved on when it comes to their recruitment plans.

By the time Salford set a firm stance, declaring at the beginning of June that Dupree was not for sale, Rovers had already moved on. They had grown frustrated by the drawn-out nature of the saga and there was a feeling that Salford had given mixed signals regarding their interest in selling one of their prized assets.

As a consequence, Rovers had already started making other plans. George King has extended his stay with the club after signing a new contract and they have pursued different targets, such as State of Origin star Tyson Frizell. The club still has one quota spot remaining that they intend to fill come the beginning of the 2024 campaign and they have already signed Oliver Gildart, Peta Hiku and AJ Wallace, with Niall Evalds also thoroughly expected to be another confirmed addition moving forward.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... an-8629514
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Pictures of Dupree down at Wigan training this morning with our training gear on doing the rounds on social media platforms says this is now just waiting an announcement.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Yeah just seen a photo of him talking to Shaun wane in Wigan clobber.

That suggests done deal and straight away for me!