Willie Isa

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Willie Isa

Post by No straw damn us »

Torn pec, probably the end of his Wigan career.

Nothing to do with his fitness levels last Sunday.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

No straw damn us wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:20 pm Torn pec, probably the end of his Wigan career.

Nothing to do with his fitness levels last Sunday.
Found this on the interweb:
How long does it take to recover from a torn pectoral muscle?
Generally, low-grade tears take 4-6 weeks to recover, while high-grade tears can take 3-4 months. Remember, recovery time is not only determined by the grade of injury but how quickly you heal after surgery.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I posted at the start of the season that we are a young squad, especially in the forwards, and that players like Farrell, Powell, and Isa were essential to give us some experienced, calm heads when things aren't going our way.

Losing Cooper, Powell, and now Isa for longer, has, I believe contributed to our inconsistency. I'm not talking here about whether you think O'Neill is doing a better job than Powell, for example (I actually think he is), but that backbone of experience that successful teams invariably have, particularly when it comes to big games.

I hope Willie gets back before the end of the season to bolster our right edge defence, and to help the younger lads settle in and play to their potential.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
bertina

Post by bertina »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:53 am If your not going to play them . Don't pick them . It's not rocket science.

EW
100% Correct. !!!