Spoiler alert Wakey v Wire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Spoiler alert Wakey v Wire

Post by Charriots Offiah »

southportcdm wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:35 pm Holbrook or Briers? I'd be worried about either for different reasons.
Holbrook is being courted by Newcastle Knights, Briers I doubt as he is loving it in Australia.
craigo

Post by craigo »

Feels like Wakey are my second team this season. Come on Trin. Stay up, So we can get rid of Cas !. I actually do think that will happen.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Everyone was calling Wigan when we lost in golden point to Wakey!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

craigo wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:34 pm Feels like Wakey are my second team this season. Come on Trin. Stay up, So we can get rid of Cas !. I actually do think that will happen.
Wakey would be my choice to stay up if it came to that, play a good style, produce talent and a big town (think they are a city now?).
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:05 pm
craigo wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:34 pm Feels like Wakey are my second team this season. Come on Trin. Stay up, So we can get rid of Cas !. I actually do think that will happen.
Wakey would be my choice to stay up if it came to that, play a good style, produce talent and a big town (think they are a city now?).
Think they’ve been a city for over a 100 years 😂

Both Cas & Wakey are sh*te stadiums
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:53 pm Everyone was calling Wigan when we lost in golden point to Wakey!
Not me, I saw the bigger picture
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:41 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:53 pm Everyone was calling Wigan when we lost in golden point to Wakey!
😂😂 You call Wigan for the least little thing
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:15 pm
widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:05 pm
Think they’ve been a city for over a 100 years 😂

Both Cas & Wakey are sh*te stadiums
:lol: Showing my age now, when I was a lad we didn't have cities, didn't need em :)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:14 pm
I want Wakey to survive relegation, Cas need to go, it was a game I was willing to sacrifice for the greater good, who can forget the burning of a Wigan shirt, the constant blaming of Wigan for their relegation because we signed Dobson from under their noses and the threats of a court case against the RFL for letting Wigan cause their relegation, I hate Cas, The End
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:14 am
josie andrews wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:14 pm
I want Wakey to survive relegation, Cas need to go, it was a game I was willing to sacrifice for the greater good, who can forget the burning of a Wigan shirt, the constant blaming of Wigan for their relegation because we signed Dobson from under their noses and the threats of a court case against the RFL for letting Wigan cause their relegation, I hate Cas, The End
So do I Leeds also both with a passion!