Rugby League PC / Console Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

Rugby League PC / Console Game

Post by 100% Warrior »

Has anyone else placed an order for the new rugby league game (Super League Rugby League) which is due to be released on 14th November.

I've gone for the PC version due to it's better graphics, plus the fact that I have an adaptor which allows you to plug a PS2 controller into your PC (these are available from www.play.com)

If you've not heard about this game have a look at the website www.rlgame.com
Emma Farrell

Re: Rugby League PC / Console ...

Post by Emma Farrell »

ive put one in cant wait 2 get it, it looks excellent
warriors

Re: Rugby League PC / Cons...

Post by warriors »

i am goin 2 get that game.

but there is 1 thing i would like 2 say. It comes out on the 12th December. Coz i went on the site u sed, an it sed 12th december, an on every other site i went on, it had that date. So i think u got it wrong.

But anyway, i am goin 2 get it for the xbox when i comes out.

But i dont no wot it will be best on. the pc or the xbox. so i will get them both. The pc 1 will cost nufin. coz i will down load it from a site that i no. I still profer 2 play it on the xbox.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

The last time I heard the release date was 31st October, it's not gonna be one of these things that never actual gets released is it?
100% Warrior

Re: Rugby League PC / Console ...

Post by 100% Warrior »

Oh no, the release date has indeed slipped from 14th November to 12th December.

It would appear that the game manufacturer would like this product to be in a lot of RL fans Xmas stockings.

Never mind, personally I would rather they took their time to make sure everything was spot on and not rush it into the shops and it's rubbish.

We'll all have to wait a little longer before we can start whooping the Bulls on the game.
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

it duz cum out on the 12th december bt u can preorder it. so it will arrive b4 crimbo if u are getttin it as a christmas prezzie
warriors

Post by warriors »

i am goin 2 get it straight away. the day it comes out.

That is if it is not sold out.
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

The reason for the delay is that the Super League almost forgot to get the British teams included in the game.

It takes me ages to become any good at PC games, so i'll be playing as Saints or the Bulls for a long time after buying it!
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)