Matty Peet praises Bevan French's adaptability and reflects on the time away from Robin Park Arena

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bertina

Re: Matty Peet praises Bevan French's adaptability and reflects on the time away from Robin Park Arena

Post by bertina »

moto748 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:08 am Bevan French is no Sam Tomkins, but he is a very good player, and, I think, pleasingly, a better player now than when he first arrived at Wigan. The club stood by him royally in his hard times, and now I hope he stays at Wigan for years to come.
He is a very good player indeed. But at full back or wing. Never a stand off in a million years.
southportcdm

Re: Matty Peet praises Bevan French's adaptability and reflects on the time away from Robin Park Arena

Post by southportcdm »

Do we think that Matty Peet is planning to play Bevan at 6 next season or does he intend to play Keighran there as first choice?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Play keighran 6 and sign justin olam
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:19 pm Play keighran 6 and sign justin olam
With Field to Cats and French to one, that works for me
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:47 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:19 pm Play keighran 6 and sign justin olam
Keep field and put french on the wing.Miski is good but ide rather have french on the wing anyday
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:52 pm
Keep field and put french on the wing.Miski is good but ide rather have french on the wing anyday
We will see much more of fields attack once the stand off position is sorted
pedro

Post by pedro »

field is better than both....
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

southportcdm wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:15 pm Do we think that Matty Peet is planning to play Bevan at 6 next season or does he intend to play Keighran there as first choice?
That's the way I see it tnh though il say it again to me French isn't a stand off
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

southportcdm wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:15 pm Do we think that Matty Peet is planning to play Bevan at 6 next season or does he intend to play Keighran there as first choice?
Who knows if the coaching staff will still be hear next season

New owner might fancy a clear out and a fresh start if no silverware comes our way, doesn't Lenners like our coaches to be on one year rolling contracts.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

medlocke wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:43 pm
Who knows if the coaching staff will still be hear next season

New owner might fancy a clear out and a fresh start if no silverware comes our way, doesn't Lenners like our coaches to be on one year rolling contracts.
Andy Farrell?