Tonight's Game/Wigan squad for Catalans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Tonight's Game/Wigan squad for Catalans

Post by josie andrews »

Brennox7 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:13 pm A bit off topic, but I find the coverage absolutely embarrassing. 1st vs 2nd and lots of talking points etc regarding the finish and it lasts 5 mins before the game and 5 mins after with rushed interviews.

Hugely happy with the win but christ.
It’s not being televised by Sky but a French tv company who Sky are piggybacking off. No comments from the VR & no tackle count.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

To play like we did on that pitch is a real testament to all the lads tonight.They should have to play else where could have caused serious injury to a player
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Fantastic defensive performance.We really gave 100% and cant fault anyone.Be interesting to see who gets banned.Tomkins definitely and possibly mckmeeken who seemed to try head butting byrne.Byrne had his best game ive seen him play for ages
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:32 pm
Welski wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:29 pm
Welski wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:28 pm Knock on scrum….
Forgot Powell was on … he is so lethargic
Stop being such a tart great around performance ffs
Well said getting on my t?ts looking for a player to knock . How the UFC can you knock any one after a performance like that.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

medlocke wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:46 pm Fantastic game and a great performance from Adam Keighran, can't wait to watch him next season
Keighran was awful defensively I'd much rather have kept King.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

moto748 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:50 pm Was watching in the pub; I was the only one watching it (no commentary). With Wigan nilling them and 15 mins left, I thought I'd go home and listen to the radio commentary at the end. But there's nothing, as far as I can see, :evil:

How good has Miski been?
I watched the first half in the pub. Got home intending to watch the second half and found that Sky had switched channels and tennis had been recorded! Not a happy bunny.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Abbas Misky owes Ross 2 pints . Kicked the ball into the crowd after his try in the second half hits Ross in the face lol . 2 pint jug upside down covered everybody :D :D :D :D

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:27 pm Fantastic defensive performance.We really gave 100% and cant fault anyone.Be interesting to see who gets banned.Tomkins definitely and possibly mckmeeken who seemed to try head butting byrne.Byrne had his best game ive seen him play for ages
I think faz may get a game for a tip. Not a bad thing if he does, now's the time to peak for the playoffs.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Though MOM Harry Smith all over the game and kicking game 100% kept turning them round till all the energy drained from them .
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:44 pm Though MOM Harry Smith all over the game and kicking game 100% kept turning them round till all the energy drained from them .
Ill second that he was brilliant
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE