Today's Game/Wigan squad for Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
widdenoldboy

Re: Today's Game/Wigan squad for Leeds

Post by widdenoldboy »

Job done.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Superb score
Welski

Post by Welski »

Great performance by both the boys and myself if I do say!

On holiday in Santorini at the moment got my nephew who is house sitting to unscrew the security camera run a cable into the lounge and point it at the TV was able to watch the whole game on my phone (under a hat) from my sun lounger! Hahaha
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I've said for awhile Leeds are chick full of journeymen I just didn't realise how shite the journeymen are really time uncle Gary,the useless smith to clear off and start yet another rebuild :lol:

Like it or not the sport as much as it halls me needs a strong Leeds as much as it needs a strong Wigan this lot are pathetic

As for Wigan well can't say more than 50 nil makes up some for that result last season when this bunch of journeymen beat Wigan handing a GF to the other lot so ball to it let's hope they nill Cas too
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Welski wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:04 pm Great performance by both the boys and myself if I do say!

On holiday in Santorini at the moment got my nephew who is house sitting to unscrew the security camera run a cable into the lounge and point it at the TV was able to watch the whole game on my phone (under a hat) from my sun lounger! Hahaha
Top marks for technical wizadry and innovation!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I didn't realise how dirty Leeds are, the amount of pressure on the necks neck was appalling.

The one on Powell the Leeds players arm was shaking he was putting that much pressure on.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:17 pm I didn't realise how dirty Leeds are, the amount of pressure on the necks neck was appalling.

The one on Powell the Leeds players arm was shaking he was putting that much pressure on.
I've always thought the more useless the side are the dirtier they become
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:17 pm I didn't realise how dirty Leeds are, the amount of pressure on the necks neck was appalling.

Exactly what we were saying! Really needs looking at going forward - same with all the headlocks in tackles, winds me up no end.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Ref very poor on that part of the game today, Donaldson didn't tackle below the eyebrows all game :twisted: :evil:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We really need to keep king next season.He adds so much to this tesm.Thought faz and field did so much unnoticed stuff.I reckon we get a 6 ( maybe keighran) and a top backrower next season and we will be unstoppable.French still looks unsure at standoff but he is tackling so much so maybe, just maybe, we csn come away with the SL GF this year.Im praying no rain
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE