Can anyone help? O/T

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Flash

Can anyone help? O/T

Post by Flash »

Our 9 year old girl has been collecting the player cards and unfortunately several lost an argument with our little dog this morning! She's devastated. It's her 1st season as a Wigan fan and she's become Wigan mad! If anyone has any spares and can help I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers
josie andrews

Re: Can anyone help? O/T

Post by josie andrews »

Flash wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:28 pm Our 9 year old girl has been collecting the player cards and unfortunately several lost an argument with our little dog this morning! She's devastated. It's her 1st season as a Wigan fan and she's become Wigan mad! If anyone has any spares and can help I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers
Which do you need?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Flash

Post by Flash »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:32 pm
Flash wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:28 pm Our 9 year old girl has been collecting the player cards and unfortunately several lost an argument with our little dog this morning! She's devastated. It's her 1st season as a Wigan fan and she's become Wigan mad! If anyone has any spares and can help I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers
Which do you need?
Sent you a PM Josie.
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Cheers
They often have the past cards at Robin Park on matchdays, just need to check around inside, at reception and even in the club shop, if you are still struggling to get any
Flash

Post by Flash »

WarriorWinger wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:08 am

Cheers
They often have the past cards at Robin Park on matchdays, just need to check around inside, at reception and even in the club shop, if you are still struggling to get any
Thanks for your reply mate but Josie is very kindly sorting it for her :D