Byrne

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Soul Kitchen

Re: Byrne

Post by Soul Kitchen »

DaveO wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:55 am
widdenoldboy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:02 am
Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:27 am If true a real pity for Liam as he was playing so well.

We've now Byrne, Cooper and Havard of our starting props out. The most likely selection to me would be, Ellis & Dupree to start with Mago off the bench together with Harvey Hill. We'll find out Friday and see how they go against Cas.
Hill really needs another run out and maybe another reserve prop to be brought through v Cas.
You want to play another reserve prop along with Hill v Cas? Are you mad? We want to finish top and need to win the game so need the best side out there we can muster.
Nobody is exempt from coming out with a somewhat bizzare comment, even you.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:27 am If true a real pity for Liam as he was playing so well.

We've now Byrne, Cooper and Havard of our starting props out. The most likely selection to me would be, Ellis & Dupree to start with Mago off the bench together with Harvey Hill. We'll find out Friday and see how they go against Cas.
Hill really needs another run out and maybe another reserve prop to be brought through v Cas.
You want to play another reserve prop along with Hill v Cas? Are you mad? We want to finish top and need to win the game so need the best side out there we can muster.
No, I'm not mad, are you?

Blooding another prop would make some sense, this is an opinion forum....after all.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Play kpp at prop amd nsemba at second row, shorrocks on the bench to replace him
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

widdenoldboy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:19 pm

Blooding another prop would make some sense, this is an opinion forum....after all.
Having Hill and giving out a debut to a prop is too risky at this stage of the seaon.

We have already seen Pete's reluctance to play Hill at times, and that is after some good performances and in times we were crying out for him.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ive heard isa is fit to go so this could be an added bonus if true
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

widdenoldboy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:19 pm

Not when we need to win the game it wouldn't. To go with two senior props and two junior props against Cas who are still in a relegation fight when we need maximum points from the last games to win top spot is definitely mad.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:56 pm Ive heard isa is fit to go so this could be an added bonus if true
Hope he doesn't make the 17. He's been out for so long he will be far from match fit. When he came back from injury last time he was way of the pace and was actually a liability.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

DaveO wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:41 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:56 pm Ive heard isa is fit to go so this could be an added bonus if true
Hope he doesn't make the 17. He's been out for so long he will be far from match fit. When he came back from injury last time he was way of the pace and was actually a liability.
+1
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well its either ir a young un at the rate our forwards are dropping.And we dont want our players burnt out like they was in the final game against leeds last season
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Thats isa or a young un. Sorry