Disciplinary

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Firestarter »

Its getting to the point were im actually cacking my pants everytime our lads do a good tackle, thinking its gonna bring a ban.Will the RFL be happy if all the big names get bans this weekend and miss the playoffs??? Ffs sort yourselves out and stop embarrassing yourselves.This is rugby league and not tiddly winks
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:32 pm I’ve sent a tweet to the disciplinary saying they’re becoming farcical & a laughing stock!
Good for you josie.We should do a walkout next season ,at every game, if this persists
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:07 pm
jobo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:55 pm
Raging Penguin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:04 pm Did you get a reply Josie, or have you now been cited for bringing the game into disrepute.....
🤣
Nah soft beggars.

You should have seen what I sent to Suella Braverman or whatever her name is! And like on here I use my real name 😂
You are wasting precious minutes of your life Josie, they are only interested in themselves.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:16 pm
jobo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:55 pm

🤣
Nah soft beggars.

You should have seen what I sent to Suella Braverman or whatever her name is! And like on here I use my real name 😂
You are wasting precious minutes of your life Josie, they are only interested in themselves.
You’re so right & how they can line their own pockets from all us who are less well off.

I’m turning into Victor Meldrew on steroids!! 🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:40 pm

Nah soft beggars.

You’re so right & how they can line their own pockets from all us who are less well off.

I’m your twin. I can’t stand one person taking advantage of another.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Nah soft beggars.

Victor Meldrew is Scottish that's My job lol .

Said to Ross on Friday that Kaide should watch himself as the panel are watching .

EW
Last edited by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR on Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:12 am

Victor Meldrew is Scottish that's My job lol .

Said to Ross on Friday that Kaide should watch himself as the panel are watching .

EW
😂😂
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:04 pm

I’m your twin. I can’t stand one person taking advantage of another.
😂😂
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

I have to say that Vaughan 4 match ban is absolutely shocking and just shows how inept people at the top are as they cannot see the damage these morons are doing.

Saw a clip of the incident - Mata’utia was time wasting as it’s the last minute (and probably knackered) which a lot of players do, 4 match ban for that is absurd…
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

They’ve set themselves a precedent now, how many times do we see players drag an opponent off a tackle to get a quicker play the ball. Is that now going to be an automatic 4 game ban?