Cade Cust set for Wigan Warriors exit as two clubs aiming to lure Super League playmaker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Cade Cust set for Wigan Warriors exit as two clubs aiming to lure Super League playmaker

Post by Caboosegg »

It's a shame I would have preferred Powell and hampshire move on, Cust to move to hooker/back up half.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Pbickerstaff

Re: Cade Cust set for Wigan Warriors exit as two clubs aiming to lure Super League playmaker

Post by Pbickerstaff »

So we give deals to 2 ancient has beens in isa and cooper but cannot keep a very talented young prospect
Absolute f——g joke. I am disgusted
Cade is Wigan through and through and gives 100% when he plays
He will come back and haunt us
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Caboosegg wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:01 pm It's a shame I would have preferred Powell and hampshire move on, Cust to move to hooker/back up half.
Powell will absolutely be going given that O Neil got a new contract and Leeming coming in on 4 years.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Pbickerstaff wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:06 pm So we give deals to 2 ancient has beens in isa and cooper but cannot keep a very talented young prospect
Can only assume you haven’t watched Wigan this year with this post.

Will resist temptation to continue biting.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:21 pm
Pbickerstaff wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:06 pm So we give deals to 2 ancient has beens in isa and cooper but cannot keep a very talented young prospect
Can only assume you haven’t watched Wigan this year with this post.

Will resist temptation to continue biting.
Have to agree. Obviously fishing . 😂😂
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Liked Cade the first season he was here, him and Smith played together quite well.
Injuries have definitely blighted his team here and he’s well down the pecking order now because of this.
Wish him well for the future as he is still young
Pbickerstaff

Post by Pbickerstaff »

Watch Wigan home and away
Season ticket in the west stand for some years
Be there Friday
You guys not backing your comments
Cust hasn’t been given a chance
Last time he played he was outstanding until he hurt his shoulder
Oh I forgot Powell alongside isa and cooper
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Pbickerstaff wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:01 pm Watch Wigan home and away
Season ticket in the west stand for some years
Be there Friday
You guys not backing your comments
Cust hasn’t been given a chance
Last time he played he was outstanding until he hurt his shoulder
Oh I forgot Powell alongside isa and cooper
Cust has lost his place at 6 to a fullback and he’s been poor in defence in the games he’s been played.

You forgot Powell what? He hasn’t been offered a new deal.

On the subject of Cooper what has he actually done wrong? Been consistently one of our best props since he signed.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Like Cust seems a good lad with his heart in the right place..unlucky with injury and was hoping to see him kick on. At the start of the season I'm guessing most would have put him ahead of Mago, Miski, Isa, King and even Ellis on the ones to keep list unfortunately he seems to have lost confidence and seems a little shot with the arm injuries. Sad really but can't have to many negatives on the club making the wrong call.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Wigan will know far more about his physical condition than we do.
I can’t see how he can come back to haunt us, as he is going back to the NRL. They have so much money they can pay him NRL minimum wage as a squad player and he would still be able to earn a good living.
It makes sense to wish him all the best and part ways.
Good luck to him, I hope he gets a clear run and has a good career.