3 Wigan players in dream team

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: 3 Wigan players in dream team

Post by Firestarter »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:28 am People on twitter moaning about it. I think it's about right. Field had a long lay off which probably took him out of the running. I'd probably say Matt Whitley over Watkins, I think he's had a great season. Also I'd go Mulhern over Amone
Mulhern is a must.Looks good for french mos as williams isnt in team
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:29 am
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:28 am People on twitter moaning about it. I think it's about right. Field had a long lay off which probably took him out of the running. I'd probably say Matt Whitley over Watkins, I think he's had a great season. Also I'd go Mulhern over Amone
You would think that but its two completely different methods of selection. It is very well possible that Williams for example wins MOS despite not being in the dream team.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
bertina

Post by bertina »

Kallum Watkins !!!
you have got to be joking.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:53 am
Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:29 am
You would think that but its two completely different methods of selection. It is very well possible that Williams for example wins MOS despite not being in the dream team.
They’ll more than likely give it to Roby!! He’s finishing playing!! And you know what they’re like for denying a Wigan player MoS!!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

bertina wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:16 am Kallum Watkins !!!
you have got to be joking.
He's had a really good year when I've seen him. Back somewhat to the form he always looked he could produce when he was younger.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
boggart

Post by boggart »

Not even a mention of Abbas Miski.