Play off semi final confirmed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Play off semi final confirmed

Post by fozzieskem »

KR are going to come mob handed it seems well I'll be there granted not with my usual oppo but there nonetheless.

Long time to go without RL coming up so have to get in while it's on offer
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:09 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:56 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:42 pm About time some people actually got behind the lads for a playoff game. Let’s not make the same mistake for the 4 th time in a row
I wouldn't count on it. Judging by the sales last week it won't be a great turnout
Yes but I bet they try & be first in line for the final if we are lucky enough to get through, God Willing 🤞🏼
I fail to see the issue? People don't have the spare cash they use to and if not going to the semi allows them to afford going to the final (if we get there).
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:23 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:06 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:34 pm Bbc reporting our game on Saturday kicks off at 11.45 :roll:
Pathetic!

And that’s the bloody problem!! The RFL are bloody hopeless & must get the advertising of our sport spot on with terrestrial tv, satellite & in the press.

Then they wonder why support is dwindling year on year.

They are fecking hopeless in promoting our great sport because the people at the RFL are not Rugby League people IMO

Robert Elstone was ideal for me. Even though he came from football, he left our sport because the RFL vetoed a lot of his ideas 😡
What were ideas they were vetoed Josie?
I can’t think off hand to be truthful but I do know he left because the RFL wouldn’t agree to his ideas
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Eventually!

Ticket Info: Play-Off Semi-Final

Tickets for Wigan’s Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi Final are now on sale HERE.

Season Ticket Holders can secure their seat until 5pm on Friday 29 September.

Wigan Warriors will play Hull KR in a home Play-Off Semi-Final at the DW Stadium on Saturday 7th October.

Updated 3:00pm Saturday 30th September

Tickets for Wigan Warriors’ Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi Final are now on sale. Wigan Warriors will face Hull KR at the DW Stadium on Saturday 7th October (12:45pm K.O.) for a place in the Betfred Super League Grand Final

Season Ticket Holders can get a £5 discount on their ticket by contacting the DW Stadium Ticket Office (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri) in person, calling 01942 311111 or online until 5pm on Friday 29 September by clicking HERE.

The deadline for Season Ticket Holders to claim their usual seat has now passed, but Season Ticket Holders can still claim their £5 discount at the DW Stadium Ticket Office Only.

How to buy

Tickets are on general sale HERE, over the phone on 01942 311111 or at the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

If you are experiencing any problems with online purchasing, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket Office on 01942 311111.

Ticket prices

Ticket prices for the game are the same as regular Super League games at the DW Stadium in 2023:

Category East/West Full Price East/West Members and Season Ticket Holders Price
Adult £30 £25
Senior £26 £21
Young Adult 22-24 £26 £21
Youth 17-21 £24 £19
Junior Under 16 £22 £17
Under 2 £0 £0

Category South/North Unreserved Full Price South/North Unreserved Members and Season Ticket Holders Price

Adult £26 £21
Senior £19 £14
Young Adult 22-24 £21 £16
Youth 17-21 £18 £13
Junior Under 16 £12 £7
Under 2 £0 £0

Supporters who have a free U8s Season Ticket and don’t qualify for U2s will be able to get the members price on the Junior tickets.

Car Parks

Please note that season car park passes are not eligible for Betfred Super League Play-Off games.

Fans must pay on the day. Card payments are accepted on all of our car parks, the charges remain the same (£5.00 per car/£10 per minibus/£20 per coach on Car Park 1, and Cars £5.00 on Car Parks 3 & 4). Card payments on the car parks are the preferred method of payment.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:56 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:42 pm About time some people actually got behind the lads for a playoff game. Let’s not make the same mistake for the 4 th time in a row
I wouldn't count on it. Judging by the sales last week it won't be a great turnout
Early kick off might save us from a big away following. Players should also turn up regardless of the crowd. Just got to hope Liam moore is doing the Catalan game and he stays well away from us.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well parcell wont be playing coz he touched the ref.Nowt in it but he will get banned.It was at the ipape no try
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

My view is, anyone who feels they can't spare 25 quid or whatever to watch a home game that would take us to OT) isn't much of a supporter. It's by definition, the biggest game of the season.
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

it seems harsh to use the term "anyone", as there are likely many reasons that could contribute to a decision being made in not attending the game
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:40 pm My view is, anyone who feels they can't spare 25 quid or whatever to watch a home game that would take us to OT) isn't much of a supporter. It's by definition, the biggest game of the season.
Must admit I do feel the price is on the high side truth be told,and having to pay 17 quid for my granddaughter is just plain daft let’s be fair any under 8 may not settle so you have to leave early etc to pay nigh on full price is a bit saucy to be fair.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Hull KR confirm hefty ticket allocation for Wigan Warriors semi-final clash

Rovers face Wigan Warriors away next Saturday for a spot at Old Trafford.

Today's outcome between St Helens and Warrington Wolves means that Hull KR will take on Wigan Warriors at the DW Stadium in the Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi-Final scheduled for Saturday, October 7th, with a kick-off time of 12:45 PM.

The Robins have secured an allocation of 4,500 tickets, and the sale process will commence as follows: members can purchase their tickets starting tomorrow (October 1st) at 12 PM, followed by general sale opening at 6 PM. Supporters who opt for ticket delivery via recorded mail must complete their orders by 4 PM on Monday.

However, considering the tight timeframe, the club have strongly recommended fans collect their tickets from the Fan Experience Zone at the stadium. Furthermore, coach travel options are available for purchase at £30 per seat, with coaches departing from Craven Park at 8:30 AM.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... rs-8794184