NRL grand final. SPOILER!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Barney841

NRL grand final. SPOILER!

Post by Barney841 »

What a game!
Thought the Broncos had it when they went 24-8 up.
But hats off to the panthers for digging in.
Cleary is a superstar. Talk about taking the game under your control, will go down a game legend.
pearsy

Re: NRL grand final

Post by pearsy »

Yes great game Clearys last 20 mins was one of the greatest performance of any era
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Cleary led his team from the front when it was needed and got his team back on the front foot.

But Ezra Mam’s hat-trick was something special; hopefully Bevan was watching and picking up some traits on when to run the ball.
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

Absolute cracker. One of the best matches I've seen for a long time. Superb effort by both teams. Nathan Cleary is an absolute superstar. We'll done Penrith.
pedro

Post by pedro »

reffed a game how it should be reffed, made the game a cracker, none of this stop start nonsense
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

When the teams came out Nathan Cleary hand slapped all the crowd I was thinking its dangerous as you just need a clown with a razer blade to take him out of the match .
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Cleary was a real leader in the second half maybe George Williams should watch him as he was none existent
in the game on Saturday looks like he was just going through the motions, sadly I think he wants away
moto748

Re: NRL grand final. SPOILER!

Post by moto748 »

Wonderful contest. Walsh, Mam and Farnworth (amongst others) hardly deserved to be on the losing side. but someone has to be. What a champion Nathan Cleary is.

The Greatest Game perfectly showcased.
josie andrews

Re: NRL grand final. SPOILER!

Post by josie andrews »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:06 pm What a game!
Thought the Broncos had it when they went 24-8 up.
But hats off to the panthers for digging in.
Cleary is a superstar. Talk about taking the game under your control, will go down a game legend.
Thank you for posting the result of this GF, I’ve been out watching our Reserves & Wheelchair teams 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Jonathon Kerr (JK) wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:22 pm Cleary led his team from the front when it was needed and got his team back on the front foot.

But Ezra Mam’s hat-trick was something special; hopefully Bevan was watching and picking up some traits on when to run the ball.
i thought exactly this because hes a very similar player to bevan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE