Play off semi final confirmed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Play off semi final confirmed

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:36 pm Well parcell wont be playing coz he touched the ref.Nowt in it but he will get banned.It was at the ipape no try
He won't hulls satae was up same day as French for touching ref on back to gain his attention. Result no case to answer. Oh and he was up for 3 offences got nothing.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:52 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:36 pm Well parcell wont be playing coz he touched the ref.Nowt in it but he will get banned.It was at the ipape no try
He won't hulls satae was up same day as French for touching ref on back to gain his attention. Result no case to answer. Oh and he was up for 3 offences got nothing.
It wouldnt suprise me tbh
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Nsemba playing in the reserves GF. Maybe it’s just to get minutes in to his legs but you can’t help wonder if it means Isa/Havard will come in next week.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

NICKYKISS wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:06 am Nsemba playing in the reserves GF. Maybe it’s just to get minutes in to his legs but you can’t help wonder if it means Isa/Havard will come in next week.
Dont know about havard but apparently isas good to go
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:14 pm
NICKYKISS wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:06 am Nsemba playing in the reserves GF. Maybe it’s just to get minutes in to his legs but you can’t help wonder if it means Isa/Havard will come in next week.
If Isa is "good to go" then why did he not get at least 10 minutes game time in this match?

If selected to play next week then you'd rightly be called the biggest idiot in Wigan for bringing someone into a play off like this after so long out!

Bloody hell we're not talking about bringing Hanley or Gregory or Edwards back :roll: :roll:

If I was Willie Peters I'd be frothing at the mouth at the thought of Minchella and Linnet an little Mikey Lewis running at Isa
Back by demand.
pedro

Post by pedro »

if fit he isnt as good as Nsemba so wouldnt risk him and his penalties
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

moto748 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:40 pm My view is, anyone who feels they can't spare 25 quid or whatever to watch a home game that would take us to OT) isn't much of a supporter. It's by definition, the biggest game of the season.
Isnt much of a supporter?
Really disrespectful post to people who haven’t got £25.00 , and I know quite a few who would love to go but can’t afford both and guess what ? They are Warrior’s fanatics. £25.00 to some may not be a lot but to others it’s a weeks budget after the bills are paid .
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

It’s not looking a good attendance, going off the seats on the website possibly HKR having more than us there (like at Leeds) and at the DW in a S/F too.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:31 pm
If Isa is "good to go" then why did he not get at least 10 minutes game time in this match?

If selected to play next week then you'd rightly be called the biggest idiot in Wigan for bringing someone into a play off like this after so long out!

Bloody hell we're not talking about bringing Hanley or Gregory or Edwards back :roll: :roll:

If I was Willie Peters I'd be frothing at the mouth at the thought of Minchella and Linnet an little Mikey Lewis running at Isa
Hang on a bit.Tell me where i said ide pick him? I said ide heard hes good to go and nothing else.Jesus anybody would think we are all fitness experts now.Im sure our coaching staff know best
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I would’ve select Isa to play next Saturday simply because he cannot be match fit. Same as Sam Powell last year. So a no for me.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan