Catalan v Stains

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Catalan v Stains

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Beaker080977 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:57 pm Can just imagine the stains fans complaining how they were reffed out of the game…
Seen it already on twitter several moaning but to be fair, they completely lost their heads in the final 15 or so. They could have easily had 3 or 4 in the bin in that game.
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

So so glad they lost , cheating is a big part of there game and they got what they deserved the scummy barstewards . I can’t find a good word for them .
Well done Les Cats . Over the moon for em . Roll on tomorrow
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Who was it who said "Never write off the Saints"? Well I think this marks THE END for them, to quote a certain poster.

Wellens not up to it. Roby, Walmesley, LMS gone, Lomax 33. Wonderboy will be lonely next Christmas. Dodd could struggle once Lomax is gone.

Leeds mark 2.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Really glad cats won but cant help wishing we would have beat saints in the final.Really poor game for a semi with terrible attackkng and ball control
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:10 pm Who was it who said "Never write off the Saints"? Well I think this marks THE END for them, to quote a certain poster.

Wellens not up to it. Roby, Walmesley, LMS gone, Lomax 33. Wonderboy will be lonely next Christmas. Dodd could struggle once Lomax is gone.

Leeds mark 2.
:lol: :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I wonder which stand will be allocated to the 🐉? Hope it’s the Stretford end

RFL will be be moaning they got through if it’s poorly attended 🙁
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:28 pm I wonder which stand will be allocated to the 🐉? Hope it’s the Stretford end

Rfl can sod off

France played Italy in the union WC at the same time as Cats played a semi final. Which idiot did that
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Saints did not chance their arm enough but almost did enough to get through. Cats will be tough opponents in the final for either team.
Cats started to get a few (correct) decisions go their way - usually from the touchjudges and what was Lees doing - textbook holding down after the tackle.....had to be a yellow.
Shemtatupu

Post by Shemtatupu »

Bet the thread on red vee asking which stand they'll be allocated seats in at OT is pretty quiet at the minute!
Bob the Builder

Post by Bob the Builder »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:28 pm I wonder which stand will be allocated to the 🐉? Hope it’s the Stretford end

Looks like Stretford End for Wigan or Hull KR according to ticket sales just released on Super League website. Tickets now on sale for East Stand. I guess the RFL are looking to sell as many tickets as possible in that stand.