Catalan v Stains

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Catalan v Stains

Post by josie andrews »

Bob the Builder wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:55 pm
josie andrews wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:28 pm I wonder which stand will be allocated to the ๐Ÿ‰? Hope itโ€™s the Stretford end

RFL will be be moaning they got through if itโ€™s poorly attended ๐Ÿ™
Looks like Stretford End for Wigan or Hull KR according to ticket sales just released on Super League website. Tickets now on sale for East Stand. I guess the RFL are looking to sell as many tickets as possible in that stand.
Four fecking cakes & a bun!! Hate that stand, every final we played there before 2010 we lost ๐Ÿ˜ 
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Just watched the game, get in there Catalan!!! Good old Sam of all people to the put the f**kers out!!!
Scrappy game but loved the intensity in defence.
Got to be up there with the worst reffing Iโ€™ve ever seen. Lost count how many times Saints flopped on the tackle Dodd especially
moto748

Post by moto748 »

The reffing did change in the second half, though. And, I think, rightly so. Without wishing to assume bias, i get that refs in semi-finals will tend to let more go, and let the game flow. We see the same in the NRL come the Finals and Origin. But it was almost like someone said to him at half-time, you can't carry on like this. The lying-on and malingering in the ruck were ridiculous. And Cats weren't faultless there either.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

moto748 wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:42 pm The reffing did change in the second half, though. And, I think, rightly so. Without wishing to assume bias, i get that refs in semi-finals will tend to let more go, and let the game flow. We see the same in the NRL come the Finals and Origin. But it was almost like someone said to him at half-time, you can't carry on like this. The lying-on and malingering in the ruck were ridiculous. And Cats weren't faultless there either.
No I will admit Cats had their fair share as well
pedro

Post by pedro »

we normally get east so thats what i got...not going if were in west
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

josie andrews wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:04 pm
josie andrews wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:53 pm
Mike wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:51 pm What a great way for sam to finish at his home ground.
Yes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Well done to the dragons ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Agree. Enjoyed the game. Well officiated until late in the second half when the lying on by Saints became ridiculous. The Ref could have red carded all three of them. Saints tacklers that is. Not been a fan of MM whilst one of ours but I thought he had a really good game as did Sam. Glad he scored the try to really seal the game Sad to see
Robby's final game found him on the loosing side. A great player and a massive loss for Saints and RL