Grand Final Ticket update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Grand Final Ticket update

Post by moto748 »

We'll have to agree to differ, cos I think it's a bag of ****!

As for 'plenty of seats', well, I wanted £65 ones (I ain't paying 85 quid, and the cheaper ones not worth having IMO). There didn't seem to be that many left.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

moto748 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:27 pm We'll have to agree to differ, cos I think it's a bag of ****!

As for 'plenty of seats', well, I wanted £65 ones (I ain't paying 85 quid, and the cheaper ones not worth having IMO). There didn't seem to be that many left.
You should snap them up then! Problem solved?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

The RFL site is bobbins on a mobile/tablet I find but not bad on a laptop. Still only the odd single down our end (touchline or behind the sticks) but it’s worth keep looking as they usually get tickets sent back from companies, freebies etc. worse case-there will always be tickets down towards the East Stand nearer the weekend. Plenty of Wiganers seem to be buying down there as well.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I know they have to make up for all the lost money but I had a chuckle when I say £80+ pound tickets
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Some Cat 3 tickets (£50) seem to have appeared on the club site. They’re on the touchline so may be of use to Moto748.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I wonder how many tickets have actually been sold up to now? Not heard anything at all regarding cats sales
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

NICKYKISS wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:47 am Some Cat 3 tickets (£50) seem to have appeared on the club site. They’re on the touchline so may be of use to Moto748.
Seen that, thanks, Nicky. That's a bit more like it. I do think it's a bit poor that you can't even choose what block you are in, though, (if I've understood correctly) when buying from the club, but you can when buying from the RFL?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, I've bought a ticket. But I do think it's absolute rubbish: I still don't even know where it is! Just have to be a surprise when it arrives in the post. (Why on earth aren't they emailed out? Does the RFL insist on physical tickets?)
PoppaG

Post by PoppaG »

So poorly managed - I bought Cat5 ones through Wigan yesterday when no more went live after a while, but if I'd know these were going on I'd have waited!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

All my tickets (5) from the RFL are print at home.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked