Man of Steel

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieeater

Re: Man of Steel

Post by pieeater »

Congratulations Bevan very well deserved. So pleased for you and everyone at the club. What a season. Let's finish it off with a GF win. Good luck to you and every member of the team on Saturday. 👏👏👏👏🍒⚪🍒⚪🍒⚪
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Really pleased for Bevan who deserves this for all the reasons Josie gave.. I also admit I doubted that he could do the job at 6 - how wrong I was.

I'm disappointed for Matty Peet. I suspect he'd have walked coach of the year but they probably didn't want to give the two top awards to Wigan. Congratulations to Lammy though - he's done a great job at Leigh, and deserves the recognition.

Matty's compensation will come on Saturday!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

To do what Bevan has done this season, playing superbly in 3 positions, marks him out as a truly exceptional and gifted rugby player. Well done to both Bevan and the club for working through the difficulties in Bevan's personal life. The humility that he shows is a credit to him and his family. It's a pleasure watching him and long may it continue.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Well done Frenchy
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Hope he rounds it off on Saturday
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Totally deserved. Well done Bevan.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Well deserved not just for this season,to me as he’s eased into his new role he’s only now showing the glorious form we know he’s capable of and has shown since he rocked up so it’s long overdue award.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Well done Bevan well deserved. Fantastic player 👏👏👏
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Well done Bevan.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Props to the club for sticking by Bevan through some tough times and glad Bevan stuck by the club. Well done