Man of Steel

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Man of Steel

Post by pedro »

I dont know how Thewlis won ypoty....im still a bit baffled by Lam too, challenge cup doesnt count as its for SL
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pedro wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:57 pm I dont know how Thewlis won ypoty....im still a bit baffled by Lam too, challenge cup doesnt count as its for SL
I thought the same about both, especially Thewlis!

Lam, maybe not for the Challenge Cup but how he has succeeded in keeping Leigh in SL & in the top six 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Well deserved reward for Bevan, every so often players come along who are a pleasure to watch. They do special things, get you on the edge of your seat and leave you in awe with their pace, or step, balance, or the reading of the game with a pass, kick or defending the impossible, very very rarely a player is gifted with all those things.
I truly believe Bevan has most of these attributes he's matured so much from a one off individual into a great selfless team player. To see him kick chase and tackle to just get us good field position says as much about that development than any try. I feel blessed to watch him play for our team.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

Absolutely Lucky13. His freakish talent means he'll do a job in multiple positions regardless, but add his teamwork ethic into the mix, and you have a true MoS.
Welski

Post by Welski »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:01 pm BEVAN FRENCH 🏉🍒⚪️❤️
Never in doubt :D
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
WIGIAN

Post by WIGIAN »

Hi all, very happy for Bevan the man is class, hopefully stays injury free this Saturday and we'll see what he can do . Re Thewlis I have to disagree , I think his award is well deserved , whenever I've seen him for Wire he has been outstanding definitely one for the future could be a superstar. Just my opinion of course.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I’m glad that the wheelchair guys are getting full recognition, they are absolutely brilliant.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/67079278

Two greats together in the photograph 😀
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

One that Josie sent me, just for a laugh

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:29 pm One that Josie sent me, just for a laugh

Just a bit of banter …. 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan