The Wigan Way Podcast

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

The Wigan Way Podcast

Post by josie andrews »

New podcast available featuring Declan Roberts Wigan Warriors Wheelchair captain

https://open.spotify.com/show/2qBzuGw8k ... MDEnHJMqpA
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
No straw damn us

Re: The Wigan Way Podcast

Post by No straw damn us »

Hi all
Just to let you know that along with the usual weekly episode of The Wigan Way podcast the 3 x lads have done a separate Grand Final special
Last night the usual hosts invited 4 lifelong wigan fans to share their memories of the previous Grandfinals back to 1998, their Highs and lows, a season review and their thoughts on the season and a preview of Saturdays Grand Final
Apologies in advance for my contribution (I'm posting this on behalf of Jukesays who's lost his password) but we really enjoyed it and hopefully it will be a good Pre GF listen

https://spotify.link/111Ch7iAPDb

As an aside they are regularly attracting over 500 listeners per week now on Spotify, Apple play and YouTube (I believe)
Thanks to everyone who's listened and for the feedback over the year (mostly positive)
PoppaG

Post by PoppaG »

I started to listen to the GF special on the way into work this morning - just let them know that they've started the intro music and chat at the same time so one runs over the other :lol:

Usually good - obviously some Wigan bias, but open to flaws and where improvements are needed. Overall an enjoyable listen :D
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I've listened to every one and I enjoy them. It's a little more chaotic than other more 'professional' podcasts, but I find them very enjoyable to listen to