Grand Final 2023

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Good Luck

Post by Firestarter »

Flash wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:27 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:55 am Cant bloody wait.More excited than ever with it being the grandaughters first final.Was the proudest man alive coming home from 2-10 , last night and seeing her dancing round the house with her hat and flag.Should have been in bed but ill let it go for once haha.Come on lads do us proud 🍒 ⚪️🍒⚪️🍒⚪️
Hope she has a great day mate!

Our little girl's first final too! She's excited but I think she'll be a nervous wreck once we hit Old Trafford.

C'MON YOU WARRIORS!

(Thanks again for the cards Josie. They've had lots of use and she knows all the players and their squad numbers now! 😁)
Cheers pal hope you all have a good day and hope the rain keeps off for us all.Gonna be a great day with hopefully 30 000 plus fans behind us
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'll add my granddaughter to the thread!!! She saw her 4th live match and first home game last week and is really into it. For a 10 year old, her understanding of the game is great, and she loves Bevan French nearly as much as Josie does :D :D

Enjoy, and good luck to the lads - I'm sure they'll do us proud.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Flash

Post by Flash »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:51 am
Flash wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:27 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:55 am Cant bloody wait.More excited than ever with it being the grandaughters first final.Was the proudest man alive coming home from 2-10 , last night and seeing her dancing round the house with her hat and flag.Should have been in bed but ill let it go for once haha.Come on lads do us proud 🍒 ⚪️🍒⚪️🍒⚪️
Hope she has a great day mate!

Our little girl's first final too! She's excited but I think she'll be a nervous wreck once we hit Old Trafford.

C'MON YOU WARRIORS!

(Thanks again for the cards Josie. They've had lots of use and she knows all the players and their squad numbers now! 😁)
Cheers pal hope you all have a good day and hope the rain keeps off for us all.Gonna be a great day with hopefully 30 000 plus fans behind us
The weather is looking not too bad... for October anyway! Could do with this Sun holding out for most of the day though. Nice, dryish track and I reckon we'll come away with the spoils 🤞
Flash

Post by Flash »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:14 am I'll add my granddaughter to the thread!!! She saw her 4th live match and first home game last week and is really into it. For a 10 year old, her understanding of the game is great, and she loves Bevan French nearly as much as Josie does :D :D

Have a great day mate! Hope we get the win for all these new fans. Our little girl's first season as a fan and all she's asked for for Christmas is a Harry Smith shirt! 😁

(Does anyone love Bevan more than Josie? Is it even possible? 🤔😂)
Welski

Re: Wigan squad for Grand Final

Post by Welski »

Fujiman wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:35 pm
Welski wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:22 pm Jai is now 66-1? More cash coming my way😆
who’s this with?
Skybet just checked and still there mate
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Flash wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:19 am
morley pie eater wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:14 am I'll add my granddaughter to the thread!!! She saw her 4th live match and first home game last week and is really into it. For a 10 year old, her understanding of the game is great, and she loves Bevan French nearly as much as Josie does :D :D

Have a great day mate! Hope we get the win for all these new fans. Our little girl's first season as a fan and all she's asked for for Christmas is a Harry Smith shirt! 😁

:lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Flash wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:19 am

Nah, I even joked with Lockers when saw the screen on my phone once & saw a picture of Bevan, I used to have him on my phone, he asked me if that was my favourite player now? I laughed & told well for one you don’t play any more & two you never told me you loved me like Bevan does 🥰🥰

But I then said no one will ever take your place 😂😂 Even one of the other backroom staff said the same, so they all know how much I love Sean, from being a little lad at St Pats.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Enjoy the game everyone safe journey to you all.

Let’s get this win for Mr Lenagan & all the team 😊

Keep safe 🏉🍒⚪️❤️ xx
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
No straw damn us

Re: Wigan squad for Grand Final

Post by No straw damn us »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:57 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:35 pm I just looked at the forecast on the BBC Weather page; it doesn't look great, unfortunately. If it's anything like today...
Luckily Catalan will be the same as us in Wet weather.
They weren't at the beginning of the season when they beat us comfortably in the cold and rain at the D.W.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Can't wait! So excited! :D